Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man I miss Wade!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Man I miss Wade!

    Watching this game tonight, I miss Wade’s attacking, nasty, aggressive defense. Woods defense is soft, lacks discipline, and can’t tackle a lick. Plus, he has got no clue how to call a defense, how to match his guys up, and when to dial up a blitz.

    This is why I am hoping we draft a guy like Roquan Smith, to make up for Woods ineptitude.

    Wade just gets it, I can almost promise you the Falcons will get shut down in the 2nd half, because he knows how to make adjustments and get the most out of his talent.

    Hopefully Woods figures some of this out, but he will never sniff Wade’s greatness. Love watching his defenses play, hate watching Woods soft lame defenses play led by cupcakes like Brandon Marshall.

  • #2
    Will definitely agree about us missing Wade.

    Watching the Rams on D is very familiar.
    The pressure they get is outstanding.

    Only problem I have, is their not playing tight man to man, which I think would take this D to the next level.

    Comment


    • #3
      Wade was a huge loss.

      The Broncos did not want him when he came here tho...they tried really hard to get VJ as DC before apparently Wade contacted them and brought up the idea.

      Keep saying Elway's mancrush on VJ could have easily cost us SB50 and from what I have seen since Elway does not recognize this
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

      Comment


      • #4
        Funny I just logged on to see if anyone was feeling the same way.... wade rocked. I am really cheering for the rams because of him...

        But Atlanta is just outplaying them right now.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
          Funny I just logged on to see if anyone was feeling the same way.... wade rocked. I am really cheering for the rams because of him...

          But Atlanta is just outplaying them right now.
          Purly for Wades sake, I'm rooting for the rams as well. Would love for Wade to win another chip. He deserves it

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            Funny I just logged on to see if anyone was feeling the same way.... wade rocked. I am really cheering for the rams because of him...

            But Atlanta is just outplaying them right now.
            Yeah, ATL just had a 14 play drive that took 10 minutes off the clock.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post
              Purly for Wades sake, I'm rooting for the rams as well. Would love for Wade to win another chip. He deserves it
              Yup.... classy, funny as heck, and a brilliant football mind..
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                It’s spilled milk at this point.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                  It’s spilled milk at this point.
                  It is okay to root for ex broncos bud.
                  Espexially when our season is over

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Atlanta is just wearing them down, the Rams lack of depth on the d-line is costing them. They are still holding on for dear life though.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                      Atlanta is just wearing them down, the Rams lack of depth on the d-line is costing them. They are still holding on for dear life though.
                      It is not the lack of depth.

                      Atlanta came out the start of 3rd qtr with a hurry up offense that stopped the DL substitutions from the Rams. From what the announcers were saying this was something that was scouted and probably a plan going into the game.

                      Do not confuse good game planning with lack of depth.

                      Good coaching can be hard to recognize for a Bronco fan I know

                      Biggest story of the game so far has been ST turnovers

                      And Atlanta defense has looked REALLY good. Their DBs been doing pretty good considering the 8 man front most of the game.
                      Last edited by Hadez; 01-06-2018, 07:47 PM.
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                        It is not the lack of depth.

                        Atlanta came out the start of 3rd qtr with a hurry up offense that stopped the DL substitutions from the Rams. From what the announcers were saying this was something that was scouted and probably a plan going into the game.

                        Do not confuse good game planning with lack of depth.

                        Good coaching can be hard to recognize for a Bronco fan I know

                        Biggest story of the game so far has been ST turnovers

                        And Atlanta defense has looked REALLY good. Their DBs been doing pretty good considering the 8 man front most of the game.
                        I disagree.
                        Good coaching is easily recognize for me.
                        Havnt seen it in awhile from Denver.

                        So its pretty easy to spot. Lol : (

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                          It is not the lack of depth.

                          Atlanta came out the start of 3rd qtr with a hurry up offense that stopped the DL substitutions from the Rams. From what the announcers were saying this was something that was scouted and probably a plan going into the game.

                          Do not confuse good game planning with lack of depth.

                          Good coaching can be hard to recognize for a Bronco fan I know

                          Biggest story of the game so far has been ST turnovers

                          And Atlanta defense has looked REALLY good. Their DBs been doing pretty good considering the 8 man front most of the game.
                          Actually they are down Longacre and Bricker, 2 of their better d-linemen. Atlanta is running the hurry up, but depth is an issue as well.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                            Actually they are down Longacre and Bricker, 2 of their better d-linemen. Atlanta is running the hurry up, but depth is an issue as well.
                            Actually it is Brockers and shortly after he left the game his backup came in and made a huge play on a stunt that allowed easy pressure on Ryan.

                            Not sure what game you watching
                            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              When your best linemen go down... you begin to lack depth.... pretty easy..
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X