Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the Broncos use VR to help teach their qbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    It's scary how much truth is dripping from this comment
    The current generation is very technology/computer/video oriented. Old style study is not the forte of many millennials. The VR technology could probably help a lot of college QBs make the transition from spread/gun to the comprehensive NFL style.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I just noticed an old thread from a couple months ago just got revived a couple hours after i posted this. Apologies. Mods can nuke this or combine this if they want. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        The current generation is very technology/computer/video oriented. Old style study is not the forte of many millennials. The VR technology could probably help a lot of college QBs make the transition from spread/gun to the comprehensive NFL style.
        We had VR weapons training in the Corps in 99. I personally used it and it was awesome. It was very useful in the way that you could learn to aim and work with distance finding as such for weapons that it would be far too costly to let every Marine fire until they were proficient lol. It probably would be great for QBs to get to see pressure coming without the rigors of real hits while going through progressions. Thats how our worked they could actually give you a legit simulation of a combat zone and give you at least basic progression training and target finding and such it was a great tool.
        GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X