Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    After the early game I knew I had Ksu beat no matter what. With the Vikings d I thought I was in good shape on the scores even if Philly won. Then the Vikings D decided not to show . Couldn't believe it.

Good call LSI and great call DB .

Cps when I get to computer . It is fitting you r both playing to be first repeat. Champ. Good luck to both of you.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
    So we are there. The final 2 combatants duking it out for the title of Broncos County Pick 'Em Challenge Champion. Now the question would be. Who are those 2 battling it out for that title? Well, only 1 person predicted Philly was going to win, and that was DenverBlood. Your regular season total picks winner, is moving onto the Super Bowl. Who would join him? Well, everybody picked New England, so we throw it to the tiebreaker total. LSIGRAD09 would have a difference of 6. FL BRONCO would have a difference of 9, and ksubroncosfan would have a difference of 10. Moving onto the Super Bowl is your defending champion LSIGRAD09.

Can he become to first guy, to not only win his 2nd title, but become back-to-back champ??

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...s.jpg~original
    Hey now if I win I would also be the first two time champ!!

Congrats to LSIGrad09 though! Tough to make it back to back.

This is a matchup of the past two champions.

Leave a comment:

• taz1458
    replied
    So we are there. The final 2 combatants duking it out for the title of Broncos County Pick 'Em Challenge Champion. Now the question would be. Who are those 2 battling it out for that title? Well, only 1 person predicted Philly was going to win, and that was DenverBlood. Your regular season total picks winner, is moving onto the Super Bowl. Who would join him? Well, everybody picked New England, so we throw it to the tiebreaker total. LSIGRAD09 would have a difference of 6. FL BRONCO would have a difference of 9, and ksubroncosfan would have a difference of 10. Moving onto the Super Bowl is your defending champion LSIGRAD09.

Can he become to first guy, to not only win his 2nd title, but become back-to-back champ??

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...s.jpg~original

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Wait until Taz announces it to be certain. But I had this same discussion with another poster two years ago the last time I advanced and it was as I broke it out to you above.
    I’ll take your word for it! I just didn’t understand it, so I’ll take the experienced person word for it!

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    Oh shoot. I didn’t know that. Lol. I guess I didn’t comprehend the tie breaker. I only tried making my point total combination a specific score without worrying about what each game was... oops. Congrats to him then!
    Wait until Taz announces it to be certain. But I had this same discussion with another poster two years ago the last time I advanced and it was as I broke it out to you above.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    It’s his many points you are off of each game Individually and then you take the two differences and add them together.

So you were off by 10.

3 from the first game and then
    7 the second game.
    Oh shoot. I didn’t know that. Lol. I guess I didn’t comprehend the tie breaker. I only tried making my point total combination a specific score without worrying about what each game was... oops. Congrats to him then!

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I thought it was the total between both games? I was only off by 4 points between the two games. He was off by 6? But maybe I’m confused by how the tie breaker goes. Is it who is closest to one single game?

Just to be clear, I had 85 total points predicted and he had 95. The total ended up being 89.
    It’s his many points you are off of each game Individually and then you take the two differences and add them together.

So you were off by 10.

3 from the first game and then
    7 the second game.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Thanks. I was super nervous putting it in last night. And i have bad news for you but I think it’s me and LSIGRAD.

If I read it right he nailed the first game right on. And was only off the second game by 6 points. And I’m pretty sure that’s the lowest total difference.
    I thought it was the total between both games? I was only off by 4 points between the two games. He was off by 6? But maybe I’m confused by how the tie breaker goes. Is it who is closest to one single game?

Just to be clear, I had 85 total points predicted and he had 95. The total ended up being 89.
    Last edited by ksubroncosfan; 01-21-2018, 06:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Congrats on the pick Blood. I honestly thought the Eagles were about to get trounced. Turned out opposite. But, I think Blood and I are moving on. However, I’m not totally certain...
    Thanks. I was super nervous putting it in last night. And i have bad news for you but I think it’s me and LSIGRAD.

If I read it right he nailed the first game right on. And was only off the second game by 6 points. And I’m pretty sure that’s the lowest total difference.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Congrats on the pick Blood. I honestly thought the Eagles were about to get trounced. Turned out opposite. But, I think Blood and I are moving on. However, I’m not totally certain...

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Like I said, only reason I picked the Pats was for this reason. If I had to experience a heart break like that AND take the L on here, I would have been too sad.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Good luck everyone
    No, good luck to you.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Good luck everyone

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    SUN JAN 21st
    [email protected]NE
    Total Points- 47

[email protected]PHI
    Total Points- 37

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by Endaround View Post
    Sun JJAan 21st
    [email protected]
    Total points 23

[email protected]
    Total pts 64

Jax and Min, Min wins. by 10
    This is a playoff pick em in which only the people listed in the OP are eligible to play.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X