No announcement yet.

Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge -- Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think i meant to go over and just bolded the wrong side. That’s what I get for doing picks Tuesday and not double checking.
    sigpic

Comment

Go figure the Eagles win it
      sigpic

Comment

Well, we are finally to the end. And history has been made. The again, we knew that coming in history was going to be made as SOMEBODY was going to win their 2nd BCPEC Championship. The question was, would it be a back-to-back, OR 2 out of the last 3. Your answer?

Well, we have a BACK-TO-BACK Champion for the 1st time ever. Congratulations to LSIGRAD09 on pulling it off. Now if my Pens pull off the 3-peat, does that mean you will as well?

LSIGRAD09 barely nudges out DenverBlood by getting 3 questions to his 2. LSIGRAD09 got Brady's Yards, Foles Yards and the TDs correct. DenverBlood got the closest on points and also Brady's Yards. Only fitting that one of the tightest battles all year, would come down to one question. Pretty remarkable.

Congratulations to LSIGRAD)( on your championship, and a special shoutout to DenverBlood for the silver medal.

Now for me.

No worries, I have every intention on being back next year for year #9 of the Pick 'Em. I want to personally thank each and every person that made a pick this year. I battled through a season that definetly had some rough spots and as usual, the Navy being a pain at times, but you guys all make it worth it. I wouldnt trade being a Broncos fan for anything over here in Steelers Nation. I am going to do my very best to try to make my first game at Mile High next year. A game in Cleveland, Pittsburgh(05) and Buffalo this year just was enough for this guy.

I want to personally thank these few people who picked every single week for the year. A special shoutout to the following:
        DenverBlood
        ksubroncosfan
        Canmore
        Rancid
        LSIGRAD09
        FL BRONCO
        TH3JUICEMAN
        LordTrychon
        -Rod-
        EddieMac
        broncosgal24
        kingelway7
        Tony
        Seattle_Cat
        BroncoFanBoy
        ThreeGees
        Sophia23
        diesel51
        Broncoholic JS
        myself
        Oeanut
        MarkB
        BroncosFanInPA(we both sucked this year)
        and GMTD.

Those 24 people were the only ones that picked all 17 weeks. Hopefully we can continue to build this and get more participation. Until next time, have a great summer. In the meantime, my summer will consist of trying to hit 80 different dirt track races all over the place up here. Theres my summer passion. 64 last year, even being gone 2 weeks in the middle of summer. If any of yall want to add me on facebook, feel free to look me up /taz1458 I think is my name. Gladly add y'all.

Results:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...f.jpg~original
        2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
        Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
        US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

You must spread... blah blah blah. I need to come by and give points more often, I know.

Thanks for all your work, Taz!
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
            Well, we are finally to the end. And history has been made. The again, we knew that coming in history was going to be made as SOMEBODY was going to win their 2nd BCPEC Championship. The question was, would it be a back-to-back, OR 2 out of the last 3. Your answer?

Well, we have a BACK-TO-BACK Champion for the 1st time ever. Congratulations to LSIGRAD09 on pulling it off. Now if my Pens pull off the 3-peat, does that mean you will as well?

LSIGRAD09 barely nudges out DenverBlood by getting 3 questions to his 2. LSIGRAD09 got Brady's Yards, Foles Yards and the TDs correct. DenverBlood got the closest on points and also Brady's Yards. Only fitting that one of the tightest battles all year, would come down to one question. Pretty remarkable.

Congratulations to LSIGRAD)( on your championship, and a special shoutout to DenverBlood for the silver medal.

Now for me.

No worries, I have every intention on being back next year for year #9 of the Pick 'Em. I want to personally thank each and every person that made a pick this year. I battled through a season that definetly had some rough spots and as usual, the Navy being a pain at times, but you guys all make it worth it. I wouldnt trade being a Broncos fan for anything over here in Steelers Nation. I am going to do my very best to try to make my first game at Mile High next year. A game in Cleveland, Pittsburgh(05) and Buffalo this year just was enough for this guy.

I want to personally thank these few people who picked every single week for the year. A special shoutout to the following:
            DenverBlood
            ksubroncosfan
            Canmore
            Rancid
            LSIGRAD09
            FL BRONCO
            TH3JUICEMAN
            LordTrychon
            -Rod-
            EddieMac
            broncosgal24
            kingelway7
            Tony
            Seattle_Cat
            BroncoFanBoy
            ThreeGees
            Sophia23
            diesel51
            Broncoholic JS
            myself
            Oeanut
            MarkB
            BroncosFanInPA(we both sucked this year)
            and GMTD.

Those 24 people were the only ones that picked all 17 weeks. Hopefully we can continue to build this and get more participation. Until next time, have a great summer. In the meantime, my summer will consist of trying to hit 80 different dirt track races all over the place up here. Theres my summer passion. 64 last year, even being gone 2 weeks in the middle of summer. If any of yall want to add me on facebook, feel free to look me up /taz1458 I think is my name. Gladly add y'all.

Results:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...f.jpg~original
            Another season in the bag. Great job, Taz! :clap:

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
              Just submitted.
              Congrats, LSI! :clap:

Comment

Well done LS....
                sigpic

Comment

Congrats LSI!!!!!!
                  My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Congratulations LS and DB!!!! Great job taz!
                    sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Congrats, LS!

Great job, DB!

Thanks, taz!
                      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Wow, really? Lol, somehow I thought I lost. Thank you all and well played to everyone, especially DenverBlood. Special thanks to Taz for running this ship and the mods for overall running this board. :thumb:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                          You must spread... blah blah blah. I need to come by and give points more often, I know.

Thanks for all your work, Taz!
                          I feel your pain Lord. LOL
                          2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
                          Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
                          US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Working...
                          X