X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taz1458
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    You must spread... blah blah blah. I need to come by and give points more often, I know.

Thanks for all your work, Taz!
    I feel your pain Lord. LOL

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    Wow, really? Lol, somehow I thought I lost. Thank you all and well played to everyone, especially DenverBlood. Special thanks to Taz for running this ship and the mods for overall running this board. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Congrats, LS!

Great job, DB!

Thanks, taz!

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    replied
    Congratulations LS and DB!!!! Great job taz!

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Congrats LSI!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Well done LS....

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    Just submitted.
    Congrats, LSI! :clap:

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
    Well, we are finally to the end. And history has been made. The again, we knew that coming in history was going to be made as SOMEBODY was going to win their 2nd BCPEC Championship. The question was, would it be a back-to-back, OR 2 out of the last 3. Your answer?

Well, we have a BACK-TO-BACK Champion for the 1st time ever. Congratulations to LSIGRAD09 on pulling it off. Now if my Pens pull off the 3-peat, does that mean you will as well?

LSIGRAD09 barely nudges out DenverBlood by getting 3 questions to his 2. LSIGRAD09 got Brady's Yards, Foles Yards and the TDs correct. DenverBlood got the closest on points and also Brady's Yards. Only fitting that one of the tightest battles all year, would come down to one question. Pretty remarkable.

Congratulations to LSIGRAD)( on your championship, and a special shoutout to DenverBlood for the silver medal.

Now for me.

No worries, I have every intention on being back next year for year #9 of the Pick 'Em. I want to personally thank each and every person that made a pick this year. I battled through a season that definetly had some rough spots and as usual, the Navy being a pain at times, but you guys all make it worth it. I wouldnt trade being a Broncos fan for anything over here in Steelers Nation. I am going to do my very best to try to make my first game at Mile High next year. A game in Cleveland, Pittsburgh(05) and Buffalo this year just was enough for this guy.

I want to personally thank these few people who picked every single week for the year. A special shoutout to the following:
    DenverBlood
    ksubroncosfan
    Canmore
    Rancid
    LSIGRAD09
    FL BRONCO
    TH3JUICEMAN
    LordTrychon
    -Rod-
    EddieMac
    broncosgal24
    kingelway7
    Tony
    Seattle_Cat
    BroncoFanBoy
    ThreeGees
    Sophia23
    diesel51
    Broncoholic JS
    myself
    Oeanut
    MarkB
    BroncosFanInPA(we both sucked this year)
    and GMTD.

Those 24 people were the only ones that picked all 17 weeks. Hopefully we can continue to build this and get more participation. Until next time, have a great summer. In the meantime, my summer will consist of trying to hit 80 different dirt track races all over the place up here. Theres my summer passion. 64 last year, even being gone 2 weeks in the middle of summer. If any of yall want to add me on facebook, feel free to look me up /taz1458 I think is my name. Gladly add y'all.

Results:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...f.jpg~original
    Another season in the bag. Great job, Taz! :clap:

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    You must spread... blah blah blah. I need to come by and give points more often, I know.

Thanks for all your work, Taz!

Leave a comment:

• taz1458
    replied
    Well, we are finally to the end. And history has been made. The again, we knew that coming in history was going to be made as SOMEBODY was going to win their 2nd BCPEC Championship. The question was, would it be a back-to-back, OR 2 out of the last 3. Your answer?

Well, we have a BACK-TO-BACK Champion for the 1st time ever. Congratulations to LSIGRAD09 on pulling it off. Now if my Pens pull off the 3-peat, does that mean you will as well?

LSIGRAD09 barely nudges out DenverBlood by getting 3 questions to his 2. LSIGRAD09 got Brady's Yards, Foles Yards and the TDs correct. DenverBlood got the closest on points and also Brady's Yards. Only fitting that one of the tightest battles all year, would come down to one question. Pretty remarkable.

Congratulations to LSIGRAD)( on your championship, and a special shoutout to DenverBlood for the silver medal.

Now for me.

No worries, I have every intention on being back next year for year #9 of the Pick 'Em. I want to personally thank each and every person that made a pick this year. I battled through a season that definetly had some rough spots and as usual, the Navy being a pain at times, but you guys all make it worth it. I wouldnt trade being a Broncos fan for anything over here in Steelers Nation. I am going to do my very best to try to make my first game at Mile High next year. A game in Cleveland, Pittsburgh(05) and Buffalo this year just was enough for this guy.

I want to personally thank these few people who picked every single week for the year. A special shoutout to the following:
    DenverBlood
    ksubroncosfan
    Canmore
    Rancid
    LSIGRAD09
    FL BRONCO
    TH3JUICEMAN
    LordTrychon
    -Rod-
    EddieMac
    broncosgal24
    kingelway7
    Tony
    Seattle_Cat
    BroncoFanBoy
    ThreeGees
    Sophia23
    diesel51
    Broncoholic JS
    myself
    Oeanut
    MarkB
    BroncosFanInPA(we both sucked this year)
    and GMTD.

Those 24 people were the only ones that picked all 17 weeks. Hopefully we can continue to build this and get more participation. Until next time, have a great summer. In the meantime, my summer will consist of trying to hit 80 different dirt track races all over the place up here. Theres my summer passion. 64 last year, even being gone 2 weeks in the middle of summer. If any of yall want to add me on facebook, feel free to look me up /taz1458 I think is my name. Gladly add y'all.

Results:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...f.jpg~original

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Go figure the Eagles win it

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I think i meant to go over and just bolded the wrong side. That’s what I get for doing picks Tuesday and not double checking.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Let me be the first to Congrat LSIGRAD09 on defending his crown. I believe with that 7th td you win the tie breakers.

Not sure what math I was doing guessing 57 total points and under 6 tds.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
    DenverBloods picks:
    SUN FEB 4th

PHI VS NE

TIEBREAKERS
    1 - Total Points - 57

2 - Over/Under - Brady throw for 265 Yards over

3 - Over/Under - Foles throws for 235 Yards under

4 - Over/Under - 6 total TDs between both teams under

5 - Over/Under - 5 Total FGs between both teams under

LSIGRAD09s picks:
    SUN FEB 4th

PHI VS NE

TIEBREAKERS
    1 - Total Points - 51

2 - Over/Under - Brady throw for 265 Yards Over

3 - Over/Under - Foles throws for 235 Yards Over

4 - Over/Under - 6 total TDs between both teams Over

5 - Over/Under - 5 Total FGs between both teams Under
    You didn’t bold our picks but we both picked New England.

Leave a comment:

• taz1458
    replied
    DenverBloods picks:
    SUN FEB 4th

PHI VS NE

TIEBREAKERS
    1 - Total Points - 57

2 - Over/Under - Brady throw for 265 Yards over

3 - Over/Under - Foles throws for 235 Yards under

4 - Over/Under - 6 total TDs between both teams under

5 - Over/Under - 5 Total FGs between both teams under

LSIGRAD09s picks:
    SUN FEB 4th

PHI VS NE

TIEBREAKERS
    1 - Total Points - 51

2 - Over/Under - Brady throw for 265 Yards Over

3 - Over/Under - Foles throws for 235 Yards Over

4 - Over/Under - 6 total TDs between both teams Over

5 - Over/Under - 5 Total FGs between both teams Under
    Last edited by taz1458; 02-04-2018, 04:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X