Frank Reich bandwagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Reich bandwagon

Can we fire VJ and hire Frank? Foles played great, but Mr.Reich created a game plan that took advantage of his skill sets. That’s exactly what we need.
    #swapping

We have yet to see Musgrave as an OC with his offense. Maybe he can do the same thing for Foles, especially if VJ leaves the offense alone.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
      Can we fire VJ and hire Frank? Foles played great, but Mr.Reich created a game plan that took advantage of his skill sets. That’s exactly what we need.

After I saw that amazing 4th down play I was on that bandwagon. I even said same thing you did earlier today

Not going to say fire VJ anymore tho...it is a new year for the NFL and I am trying to put all my 2017 negativity behind me

Yea Frank Reich should be considered more then the Pats assistants imo tho
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
        We have yet to see Musgrave as an OC with his offense. Maybe he can do the same thing for Foles, especially if VJ leaves the offense alone.
        Hope so...nothing I have seen so far leads me to think that will be proven true though. Really hope all the new coaches we brought in can turn things around though
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
          Hope so...nothing I have seen so far leads me to think that will be proven true though. Really hope all the new coaches we brought in can turn things around though
          What about in Oakland with Carr though?

I'm not terribly optimistic about things functioning well under VJ either, I must admit. I'm still nursing hope that whatever players we sign or draft will work out anyway.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

I'm not terribly optimistic about things functioning well under VJ either, I must admit. I'm still nursing hope that whatever players we sign or draft will work out anyway.
            I was not that impressed with what happened in Oakland myself.

Really wish I could have seen what they would have done in the playoffs but Carr got hurt.

I do understand why people would have optimism about this....just not how I see it.

Comment

I think everybody feels this way. Most of all Broncos Country wanted VJ out, but the players changed Elway's mind. I'm not going to say any more about this topic in this thread, but yeah. We get it.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
                I think everybody feels this way. Most of all Broncos Country wanted VJ out, but the players changed Elway's mind. I'm not going to say any more about this topic in this thread, but yeah. We get it.
                I don't feel that way.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                  I don't feel that way.
                  It is the internet...enough people are out there just about every opinion is represented.

If it works out you can say you told us so and serve up the plate of crow

Comment

It is the internet...enough people are out there just about every opinion is represented.

If it works out you can say you told us so and serve up the plate of crow
                    I don't care about being right and serving crow. I was never on the fire VJ bandwagon. IMO, the team started going down under Kubiak, so part of that tells me that our team (actual players) isn't as good as we'd hope.

I'll admit that I was a huge supporter of Trevor, but when Elway failed to give Vance a QB, it's hard to blame Vance. Furthermore, Elway is the GM, before Vance get fired maybe Elway needs to be.
                    sigpic

Comment

musgrave did an amazing job in oakland. i mean look at teh difference between with him and with out him. it was almost night and day. he did amazing job compared to Todd Downing this year. he also really started a trend of the uneven line for the running game.
                      sigpic
                      oakland raders gm
                      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                        You do realize that HC Pederson calls all of the plays, right?

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeGees View Post
                          You do realize that HC Pederson calls all of the plays, right?
                          You beat me too it. Pederson called a great game too. He took chances, calculated ones, and they paid off.

Frank Reich should get some credit for helping Wentz and Foles hone their skills to this offense that suits them well.

Comment

After I saw that amazing 4th down play I was on that bandwagon. I even said same thing you did earlier today

Not going to say fire VJ anymore tho...it is a new year for the NFL and I am trying to put all my 2017 negativity behind me

Yea Frank Reich should be considered more then the Pats assistants imo tho
                            You mean the losers? We'll see if the Belichick Coaching Tree produces anything this time. Good luck, Detroit and Indy.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I was not that impressed with what happened in Oakland myself.

Really wish I could have seen what they would have done in the playoffs but Carr got hurt.

I do understand why people would have optimism about this....just not how I see it.
                              Firing Musgrave most likely was a contributing factor in Del Rio's dismissal.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                              X