No announcement yet.

Old Broncos Games from the Plummer era.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Broncos Games from the Plummer era.

Hey everyone, I've been trying to get a hold of any Broncos games from 03-06 with Plummer at QB. Youtube has a couple of the playoff games from '05, but I was hoping to find some in season games. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it!
    Are you looking for college all 22? Click the link. https://www.patreon.com/CaddytotheLama

Originally posted by CaddyToTheLama View Post
    Hey everyone, I've been trying to get a hold of any Broncos games from 03-06 with Plummer at QB. Youtube has a couple of the playoff games from '05, but I was hoping to find some in season games. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

If you find the 2003 Season week 4 or 5 @KC game BURN it with FIRE. I still to this day cannot get over how the refs missed so many blatant block in the back calls in a single play.

(I was at that game and in the endzone where all said BITB no calls occurred)
    STILL better about it to this day.

1:00 in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6CGXdnArQo

Comment

Originally posted by Bocks View Post
      If you find the 2003 Season week 4 or 5 @KC game BURN it with FIRE. I still to this day cannot get over how the refs missed so many blatant block in the back calls in a single play.

So late in the game too, still irks me to this day

Comment

I believe you're talking about the punt return? Without checking your link, I believe it was 5 blocks in the back, several right in front of officials, that went uncalled.

Comment

I loved the 2005 shoot out at arrowhead.

Comment

I was sitting a couple of seats over from the guy that Plummer flipped off for heckling. He had it coming

I can't remember if that was the left handed pass game also, had season tics so I lost track sometimes. Plummer was always entertaining, still think he had one of the best darn bootlegs in the NFL.
            [sigpic

Comment

There were two PLAIN AS DAY right at the start of the return . These days they call EVERY little touch in the back.
              sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                2013 team was good, but that 2005 team will go down as the best Bronco team to not make the Super Bowl. They were as good as anybody that year.
                sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                  2013 team was good, but that 2005 team will go down as the best Bronco team to not make the Super Bowl. They were as good as anybody that year.
                  2012 my friend. That might have been the most complete team in Broncos history. They could handle teams in all 3 phases.

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                    Yep, one of the few (maybe the only) semi-enjoyable loss in Broncos history lol

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                      2012 my friend. That might have been the most complete team in Broncos history. They could handle teams in all 3 phases.
                      Don't forget 1996, Broncos should have 2-3 more rings from 1996, 2005, and 2012. I'll never forgive Michael Dean Perry and Rahim (the nightmare) Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                        Good point. I don't think the 2005 Broncos were all that great. The 03 team should have had that season instead, but injuries to guys like Plummer, Mobley, and Portis held them back.

Comment

Loved Jake Plummer. Great player and great teammate. Too bad we didn't have this defense when he was our QB

Comment

Working...
                          X