Derek Wolfe Filling in for Stokley on the Fan 3-28-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek Wolfe Filling in for Stokley on the Fan 3-28-18

Just heard on the Fan that Derek Wolfe will be filling in for Stokley from noon-3pm tomorrow. He is always well spoken and honest so should be a great show with lots of good info and insight on how the locker room feels the offseason is going.

Just FYI for those who would like to listen, ill be tuned in!

For those of you not in the Denver area (like me) I use the app "tunein radio". Its free and streams FM and AM stations from all over the country. I believe iheartradio app also works but I have not used it. Or stream on the website.
    sigpic
    BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

This is great! Thanks for letting us know. I'll definitely be tuning in.

Comment

You know how I liked. Is Cruz seems like an intelligent young man.

Comment

Always nice to get a players opinion in the open like that but that would mean I'd have to listen to 104.3 The Fan, and I'd rather rip my ears off. That station is so overproduced and unlistenable...
        You should leave a Bronco game at Mile High with little to no voice...

Comment

Originally posted by x2kjosh View Post
          Always nice to get a players opinion in the open like that but that would mean I'd have to listen to 104.3 The Fan, and I'd rather rip my ears off. That station is so overproduced and unlistenable...
          Hey! It's Wolfie unplugged!!!!

Possibly uncensored and unhinged....
          [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post

Hope Brady's kids aren't around. lol
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post

He's being pretty uncensored right now. Says he was disappointed in all the rookies last year. its pretty good stuff.
              sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=dipablo;5692755]He's being pretty uncensored right now. Says he was disappointed in all the rookies last year. its pretty good stuff.[/QUOT
                Quality stuff, Love this guys edge.
                :lombardi:

Comment

Only heard bits and pieces while driving around. What i heard was pretty open and honest. Maybe a bit too honest. Wonder how some of the comments will be accepted by his teammates.

The little I heard was concerning the "soft" and "entitled " rookies. And then his talking about some of the players were "ready for the season to end" with several games left to go. Seemed to think Talib was a great teammate but obviously time for him to move on . Good for Talib and the team.

Any other details jump out at anyone? Would go and listen to the entire thing but the guy was co-hosting for a couple hours, wasn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                    Only heard bits and pieces while driving around. What i heard was pretty open and honest. Maybe a bit too honest. Wonder how some of the comments will be accepted by his teammates.

The little I heard was concerning the "soft" and "entitled " rookies. And then his talking about some of the players were "ready for the season to end" with several games left to go. Seemed to think Talib was a great teammate but obviously time for him to move on . Good for Talib and the team.

Any other details jump out at anyone? Would go and listen to the entire thing but the guy was co-hosting for a couple hours, wasn't he?
                    He also talked a bit about the coaching staff, and he felt he personally was not used properly and was put in positions that didn't fit his wheelhouse more often then not. He said he talked to woods about it and woods was in agreement that he could have put wolfe in better positions to succeed. He would not comment on the O side but I think he feels that across the board the coaching staff struggled to use the right players and using them properly.

He said he still believes in the coaching staff and that they will turn it around and do better.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X