Win and were in! :)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win and were in! :)!!

Cinci loss so all we need is a win and were into the playoffs.
    Im so excited because im going to tonights game!!!
    sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Really if we win tonight then were in? I thought we wouldnt know until after next Sunday when every thing is said and done. Have fun at the game I wish I could be there too.

Comment

Yeah, i think that if we win we're in. At least that's what i read before, that a Bengals loss or a Ravens loss combined with our win (i think this is how it was) got us in. BIG GAME TONIGHT! time can't go fast enough, i want it to start NOW!
      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

nope we win tonight we are in. 10-5, best Cincy can do is 9-7 now, only one to look out for now is Miami.

Comment

If Denver wins 1 of the next 2 their in..

Comment

Ya time is going by way to slow. Were getting wings tonight and everything. I slept in today until 11:00 and just watched the 4th of all the morning games because its so hard to sit there and watch 2 games in a row knowing your team dosent play until 4:30 (alaska time). Right now I am watching the Eagles and 49ers. Just about 3 in a half hours until kickoff.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
              Ya time is going by way to slow. Were getting wings tonight and everything. I slept in today until 11:00 and just watched the 4th of all the morning games because its so hard to sit there and watch 2 games in a row knowing your team dosent play until 4:30 (alaska time). Right now I am watching the Eagles and 49ers. Just about 3 in a half hours until kickoff.
              We're watching the Eagles game too (boyfriend is an Eagles fan, he's not too thrilled right now). i hope the eagles win so my boyfriend is alive enough to cheer for the broncos.... Good, they just recovered a fumble. haha. HOW MANY HOURS LEFT UNTIL OUR GAME STARTS?! speed up time, speed up.
              Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

wow, Donovan McNabb said that he'd love to have T.O. in an Eagles uniform. i bet T.O. heard that and loved it, wonder if it will happen. Go Broncos!
                Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Ya I heard that too. To bad Pinkston fumbled in the endzone but your BF's Eagles just scored so I guess its OK.

Comment

Ya I heard that too. To bad Pinkston fumbled in the endzone but your BF's Eagles just scored so I guess its OK.
                    Uh-oh, two linebackers injured. this isn't good. My boyfriend likes to call Pinkston "Stinkston" - haha. I need the eagles to win so the household is alive and happy during the bronco game.
                    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by booher
                      now it's 5
                      Booher, no! you gotta take care of that before our game starts! we just ordered two six packs and a couple bottles of wine. hop a plane, come hang with us.
                      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

so booher, are you wanting the eagles win, being in PA? or do you not care? T.O.'s our with a broken collarbone, and then Emmons' out too - that's big for the eagles. i just hope all our players stay healthy tonight.
                        Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Good for you - and glad to hear you never became a ravens fan. Ravens are one of my most hated teams in the AFC.
                          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by booher
                            i was at the playoff game when we played in bmore ........and got killed but i was there in my orange glory
                            Good for you! a bronco fan through and through. stupid ravens.
                            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Alaska, huh? Cool - I've always wanted to visit there. What part?

Comment

Working...
                              X