No announcement yet.

It's like a double draft for us...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't judge a draft a year one year in. 2016 is showing promise with Gotsis, McGovern, Booker, and Simmons looking like they may have a good shot at starting. Most of these guys were practically invisible their rookie year.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

No they weren’t.

Simmons was getting meaningful snaps his rookie year, Gostis showed promise in some games but we knew he was raw and needed to be develoed. Booked for snaps too he just couldn’t stay healthy.

Brandon Langley was not a capabale professional, neither was Walker, Mckenzie for large stretchs and a few others.

Last years class was trash.

I think Carlos and Bolles will be fine tho and maybe McKenzie
      -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
        No they weren’t.

Simmons was getting meaningful snaps his rookie year, Gostis showed promise in some games but we knew he was raw and needed to be develoed. Booked for snaps too he just couldn’t stay healthy.

Brandon Langley was not a capabale professional, neither was Walker, Mckenzie for large stretchs and a few others.

Last years class was trash.

I think Carlos and Bolles will be fine tho and maybe McKenzie
        Don't forget that Walker was told to lose weight to move to OLB, which was monumentally stupid. Him, Bolles, Butt, D. Henderson, and maybe even Kelly have good shots to be good contributors from last year's haul. However, McKenzie, Langley, and C. Henderson are trash, and they have no business making this team.

Comment

Working...
        X