Vegas Projected Total Wins Post Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
    Disagree... Isn't he all time NFL leader int return td?
    He's 3rd on the list in pick sixes. He needs a few more before his career is up to be the all time leader.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
      What we need here is a group cuddle.

9 wins and a wild card!
      With them?

That would make me feel better!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
        And the League's worst head coach until proven otherwise.
        I don't think he is that good.
        sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
          With them?

That would make me feel better!

I'm in!!!!!!!! I'm ok if you don't join us...nothing personal
          sigpic

Comment

With the favorable schedule this yr. we should be better then 500. depending how the games play out, if were not over 500. at the end, then VJ will be sent packing. IMO we should be 10 win team this yr.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
              So, the Broncos are projected to be a .500 team with one of the easiest schedules and what will probably be the leagues best pass rush?
              Thank you!!!

Comment

So, according to this, 20 teams got worse following the Draft, while 12 got better. And, we are one of the 12.

We won the Superbowl 2 1/2 years ago. And now we have the best pass-rushing team in the NFL with a QB who led his team to 12 victories last season. I'm not going to lose any sleep over our chances for this season.

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                  Raiders 9.5
                  Chargers 9.0
                  KC 8.0
                  Denver 7.5
                  Weird... Vegas has Raiders with 9.5 and Chargers at 9.0; but the Chargers are the "odds on favorites" to win the AFCW? How is that possible?

They have Chargers as "favorites" to win AFCW > then DEN and OAK tied for 2nd, but win totals have DEN in last place? Seems like a "safe bet" to take the over on DEN win totals based on the money bet elsewhere.

The money bet in win totals should roughly mirror the money bet on division winners; one would think.

-GB2

Comment

Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
                    Or maybe the Rams. Suh and Donald together will ruin pockets on a majority of plays, then Wade will design blitzes from everywhere.
                    Not to mention what is now arguably the best corner tandem in the NFL with Talib and Peters.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's probably about right considering the oline and Keenum at QB. Vegas is assuming he'll be career norm Keenum and not last year's version. If the oline holds up and Keenum plays like last year, I like our chances to make the playoffs. Otherwise, .500 is about right. We still have questionable interior pass rush and took a step back at CB. Defense should still be good enough if the offense contributes.

The question about this draft in my mind is whether the bet on Keenum and the oline will pay off. If it does, we got players who should make positive impacts and take advantage of Von's remaining good years. If the oline sucks once again and Keenum turns out to be average, then we probably miss the playoffs the next 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by dgobronco View Post
                        It's probably about right considering the oline and Keenum at QB. Vegas is assuming he'll be career norm Keenum and not last year's version. If the oline holds up and Keenum plays like last year, I like our chances to make the playoffs. Otherwise, .500 is about right. We still have questionable interior pass rush and took a step back at CB. Defense should still be good enough if the offense contributes.

The question about this draft in my mind is whether the bet on Keenum and the oline will pay off. If it does, we got players who should make positive impacts and take advantage of Von's remaining good years. If the oline sucks once again and Keenum turns out to be average, then we probably miss the playoffs the next 2 years.
                        I still say that as long as the offense doesnt consistently gift the opposition 10 points in the first quarter in half the games like they did last year, that alone is a 2-3 win switch.

I mean really here, the turnovers were so consistent, so bad, that often the first time the defense got on the field for a game last year, the opponents had already scored.

Just not throwing interceptions on our own 20, the first drive of the game will be a step up...and a huge difference maker. Seriously, last year opposing teams knew they werent going to have to deal with our defense a lot of the time. All they needed to do, was play ball control, and punt. Knowing our offense was going to gift wrap 2 scores a game for them. And that was enough for us to lose a lot of games. Those turnovers, by themselves, are the single biggest reason the Broncos posted the record we had last year.
                        sigpic

Comment

Home and away with Raiders, Chargers and Chiefs.

Home against Seahawks, Rams, Texans, Steelers and Browns.

On the road at Ravens, Bengals, Cardinals, Niners and Jets.

Bye before on the road at Chargers week 11. Chiefs on MNF week 4, and at Jets the following game week 5. At Cardinals Thursday week 7 after Rams week 6. Mini-bye before on road at Chiefs week 8. Saturday home game week 15 vs. Browns before on road at Raiders week 16 for MNF, so two extra days to rest and prepare, one more than Oakland. Season finale at home vs. Chargers week 17 on 30 December.

I think it will be a winning season, but that's just me.
                          Last edited by samparnell; 05-01-2018, 06:13 AM. Reason: addition
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Fine with me. The sub-par seasons I remember (i.e. ‘90, ‘99, ‘10, etc.)- we always came back strong the following year...

Comment

Working...
                            X