#86: Chris Harris Jr. (CB, Broncos) | Top 100 Players of 2018 | NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #86: Chris Harris Jr. (CB, Broncos) | Top 100 Players of 2018 | NFL

It's absurd he was that low. I saw on his twitter he is using that as motivation for 2018. I've always loved his hard work and passion to be the best he can be. He doesn't settle for being happy with being on the list. He wants to work to be #1 on the list. We are very fortunate to have found this diamond in the rough.
    sigpic

Comment

I predict none of our WR's will make the list,

I think only 3 Broncos on the list this year. All time low?

Quib
      Von

Comment

It is only to be expected. We went 5-11.

I have some difficulty anyway with the value of these kinds of list. Are there 100 top players each season in the NFL? A top 10, or even a top 20 would make a lot more sense.
        Last edited by GMTD; 05-01-2018, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
          It is only to be expected. We went 5-11.

I have some difficulty anyway with the value of these kinds of list. Are there 100 top players each season in the NFL? A top 10, or even a top 20 would make a lot more sense.
          Considering 1,696 players make rosters in the NFL it seems reasonable to have a "Top 100".
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post

Quib
            Von
            It seems that way.

Comment

Quib
              Von
              I am not thinking straight.,..is Quib, Talib? If so, we only got 2.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                I am not thinking straight.,..is Quib, Talib? If so, we only got 2.
                Yeah Aquib Talib... he'll make the list this round of top 100 as a Bronco. Next year he'll make it again as a LaRam.

Comment

Yeah Aquib Talib... he'll make the list this round of top 100 as a Bronco. Next year he'll make it again as a LaRam.
                  Just a technical thing...in theory this is an '18 survey.

Comment

Case Keenum had a solid season. Finished 2nd in completion percentage and QBR, went to the Conference Championship. However, it looks like he won't make it. Keenum threw for less yards and only more TD pass than Blake Bortles, so it's safe to say he's out of the top 100.

Demaryius Thomas is likely out because of the downgrade in production [thanks, QBs] and the drops. He still might be a respected name among the players, though. Maybe he finished in the top 150.

After these borderline players, I don't see other candidates besides Von Miller. So, the Broncos probably will have only Chris Harris and Von Miller in the top 100.
                    sigpic

Comment

Indeed it will only be CHJ and Von. CHJ in the 80s is right. I can think of five or six CBs who has better 2017s and poised for stronger 2018s. That isn’t an insult. But I do hope it motivates him anyway. Von will probably be in the teens.

Comment

CHJ been a baller for us since 2011 when he came into the league. He is due for a nice extension soon and I would not mind Denver giving him a contract of his worth (especially since he took a team-friendly deal back in 2014).

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
                          Chris Harris is one of the most the underrated players in the NFL. He's not a diva like Richard Sherman and Aqib Talib, but he plays just as great as they do. Come on NFL, give CHJ his due.

I believe Chris Harris is one of the best corners, if not the best, since Champ Bailey to ever play the game for the Denver Broncos. Because he learned from the best... the great Champ Bailey himself....#24, Champ Bailey.

Give the man his due. If you play Corner like Champ Bailey, then you are in rarified air.. and are worthy of being mentioned of in the HOF.
                          Last edited by broncoslover115; 05-05-2018, 07:43 PM.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                            Chris Harris is one of the most the underrated players in the NFL. He's not a diva like Richard Sherman and Aqib Talib, but he plays just as great as they do. Come on NFL, give CHJ his due.

I believe Chris Harris is one of the best corners, if not the best, since Champ Bailey to ever play the game for the Denver Broncos. Because he learned from the best... the great Champ Bailey himself....#24, Champ Bailey.

Give the man his due. If you play Corner like Champ Bailey, then you are in rarified air.. and are worthy of being mentioned of in the HOF.
                            Two missed tackles in 2017, only one in 2016. When you take his skill set in totallity, he's the best DB in the league IMO.

Comment

Heck, I was wrong. The players did put Case Keenum in the Top 100!

#51, ahead of Philip Rivers (#56). The players recognized Keenum was one of the most accurate QBs, one of the best under pressure and one of the most efficient in the red zone last season.

So it's Harris, Keenum and Von Miller for the Broncos.

:thumb:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X