Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Denver Broncos 53 - Offense - A look ahead at whats to come.................

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    OK, I'll take a stab at the Offense on the roster:

    3 QBs - Case Keenum, Chad Kelly, Paxton Lynch;

    4 RBs - Royce Freeman, Devontae Booker, DeAngelo Henderson, Phillip Lindsay;

    1 FB - Andy Janovich;

    3 TEs - Jake Butt, Jeff Heuerman, Troy Fumagalli;

    5 WRs - Demaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Courtland Sutton, Jordan Taylor, DaeSean Hamilton;

    9 O-Line - Garrett Bolles, Ron Leary, Matt Paradis, Connor McGovern, Jared Veldheer, Billy Turner, Cyrus Kouandijo, Jeremiah Poutasi, J.J. Dielman;

    5 O on PS - Austin Schlottmann OL, Sam Jones OL, David Williams RB, Brian Parker TE, Tim Patrick WR.

    That's 25 O on the roster plus 5 O on PS.
    Are you writing Carlos Henderson off Already? I think he makes the roster over Taylor if it comes down to it

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      OK, I'll take a stab at the Offense on the roster:

      3 QBs - Case Keenum, Chad Kelly, Paxton Lynch;

      4 RBs - Royce Freeman, Devontae Booker, DeAngelo Henderson, Phillip Lindsay;

      1 FB - Andy Janovich;

      3 TEs - Jake Butt, Jeff Heuerman, Troy Fumagalli;

      5 WRs - Demaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Courtland Sutton, Jordan Taylor, DaeSean Hamilton;

      9 O-Line - Garrett Bolles, Ron Leary, Matt Paradis, Connor McGovern, Jared Veldheer, Billy Turner, Cyrus Kouandijo, Jeremiah Poutasi, J.J. Dielman;

      5 O on PS - Austin Schlottmann OL, Sam Jones OL, David Williams RB, Brian Parker TE, Tim Patrick WR.

      That's 25 O on the roster plus 5 O on PS.
      Its all good fun and hard to predict what will happen, 3 questions I would have with this.

      1 - You are already giving up on last years 3rd rounder Henderson ? He offers the offense blazing speed and options if we use him right. He could be our version of T Hill....... obviously he will need to show something in camp first.

      2 - Sam Jones on the PS is a risk...... a few teams were high on him apparently.

      3 - Watson cut ? While I would love this I didn't realize we could cut him without a big financial hit

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
        Its all good fun and hard to predict what will happen, 3 questions I would have with this.

        1 - You are already giving up on last years 3rd rounder Henderson ? He offers the offense blazing speed and options if we use him right. He could be our version of T Hill....... obviously he will need to show something in camp first.

        2 - Sam Jones on the PS is a risk...... a few teams were high on him apparently.

        3 - Watson cut ? While I would love this I didn't realize we could cut him without a big financial hit
        6th rounder on PS is pretty normal. another team would have to add him to final 53 and I doubt they would do that unless he really lights it up in which case, we wouldn't do it.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
          Are you writing Carlos Henderson off Already? I think he makes the roster over Taylor if it comes down to it
          Just a guess. It could happen. We'll just need to wait and see. Carlos Henderson didn't look great in preseason and spent 2017 on IR, so there's not much to evaluate yet. I hope he does well.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
            Its all good fun and hard to predict what will happen, 3 questions I would have with this.

            1 - You are already giving up on last years 3rd rounder Henderson ? He offers the offense blazing speed and options if we use him right. He could be our version of T Hill....... obviously he will need to show something in camp first.

            2 - Sam Jones on the PS is a risk...... a few teams were high on him apparently.

            3 - Watson cut ? While I would love this I didn't realize we could cut him without a big financial hit
            For #1 and #2, see posts 18 and 19.

            For #3, there are other places for Menelik Watson besides either the roster or being cut.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

            Comment

            Working...
            X