No announcement yet.

Rookie mini camp report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard about Lowell Lotulelei wanting to retire and start coaching. I just wanted to take this time to wish the best for Lowells future students that have to listen to that mumbo jumbo about train hard never quit blah blah....

Comment

Originally posted by swinginhorseman View Post
      I heard about Lowell Lotulelei wanting to retire and start coaching. I just wanted to take this time to wish the best for Lowells future students that have to listen to that mumbo jumbo about train hard never quit blah blah....
      Being a coach requires a lot of hard work, and perhaps that is where his heart is. If that's the case, his students should have no problem listening to a hard-working coach that spends hours studying how to make them play better. Many football coaches either ended their playing careers early or not even attempted to play in a pro league before pursuing a coaching career. Our current offensive coordinator, Bill Musgrave, was a 4th-round pick in 1991, and was the Broncos backup quarterback before announcing his retirement in 1997 to become a quarterbacks coach.
      sigpic

Comment

coaching is alot more then that. it takes game planing and alot of study of opponent movements and stuff. and how to best maximize your scheme to deal with the opponents scheme.
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Well it all depends on where his heart is at. If his heart is more aligned with teaching and motivating others then good for him. I applaud him for having enough self awareness to think that way. Many don't.

Comment

Working...
          X