Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tasmanian devil

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tasmanian devil

    Love this player, local kid makes the Broncos. Good in many ways, good PR and most of all he has a lot of talent with a drive that can be contagious.

    https://predominantlyorange.com/2018...-valuable-cut/


    This is a guy that Wants to be a BRONCO !

  • #2
    My wife pointed out something about Phillip Lindsay, she was a big fan of Wes Welker and now # 2 is her favorite. I think we have a Darren Sproles type player and will have a very successful NFL career.

    Couple of years ago at Folsom field He looked small compared to the rest of the team, But he truly has earned that nickname "TAZ". Yes My cousin from Tucson came here to watch the game with us, CU lost the game, but Lindsay had a record day. He entertained us , but it was a college game so we never thought much about the game afterwards.

    My wife has that #2 jersey on her Christmas list. If anyone finds a retailer I can get a jersey please let me know. THX.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by colowoz View Post
      My wife pointed out something about Phillip Lindsay, she was a big fan of Wes Welker and now # 2 is her favorite. I think we have a Darren Sproles type player and will have a very successful NFL career.

      Couple of years ago at Folsom field He looked small compared to the rest of the team, But he truly has earned that nickname "TAZ". Yes My cousin from Tucson came here to watch the game with us, CU lost the game, but Lindsay had a record day. He entertained us , but it was a college game so we never thought much about the game afterwards.

      My wife has that #2 jersey on her Christmas list. If anyone finds a retailer I can get a jersey please let me know. THX.
      They'll likely make him change numbers once the regular season starts

      Comment


      • #4
        Phillip Lindsay can run the ball, catch the ball and return/cover kicks/punts. Looks like he'll make the team. Denver's O-Line is figuring out that when Freeman and Lindsay run the ball, they need to stay on their blocks because, if they do, good things will happen.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

        Comment


        • #5
          Totally agree. He can do so much. I think he will make it and I think he will keep getting better. Thrilled to watch him in orange and blue. Cps to the OP. Thanks for sharing
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

          Comment


          • #6
            Lindsay is awesome!

            Only got to see him play a couple of times since we don’t get many CU games on the east coast. The time I saw him I hoped the Broncos would give him a shot to earn a role.

            Comment


            • #7
              I saw every game he played the last two years at CU and I love the kid. It's a joke he wasn't invited to the combine.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                I saw every game he played the last two years at CU and I love the kid. It's a joke he wasn't invited to the combine.
                Completly right, It was a joke not inviting him. But someone here thought better and signed him, KUDOS to the Broncos.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by colowoz View Post
                  Completly right, It was a joke not inviting him. But someone here thought better and signed him, KUDOS to the Broncos.
                  From a selfish point of view, I'm glad things turned out the way they did. I'm happy he's a Bronco. But he earned a shot to go to the combine and he's proving the folks that ignored him were wrong.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                    I saw every game he played the last two years at CU and I love the kid. It's a joke he wasn't invited to the combine.
                    Me too.. And I agree that is a joke!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Glad he made the finale 53, he deserved it. But only 3 RB,s and 1 FB ?.. and how many LB,s ? Paxton survived, well this season will be interesting. Also Elway has a tendency to go after a Free Agent or two .

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by colowoz View Post
                        My wife pointed out something about Phillip Lindsay, she was a big fan of Wes Welker and now # 2 is her favorite. I think we have a Darren Sproles type player and will have a very successful NFL career.

                        Couple of years ago at Folsom field He looked small compared to the rest of the team, But he truly has earned that nickname "TAZ". Yes My cousin from Tucson came here to watch the game with us, CU lost the game, but Lindsay had a record day. He entertained us , but it was a college game so we never thought much about the game afterwards.

                        My wife has that #2 jersey on her Christmas list. If anyone finds a retailer I can get a jersey please let me know. THX.
                        I don’t know about Sproles but I would venture to say that he is this year’s version of Christian McCaffrey and maybe he’ll even turn out to be better.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                          From a selfish point of view, I'm glad things turned out the way they did. I'm happy he's a Bronco. But he earned a shot to go to the combine and he's proving the folks that ignored him were wrong.
                          A super bowl ring would be so much sweeter!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Lindsay's play and versatility may have cost two players roster spots, Hop Henderson and McKenzie.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X