Post game -- Oakland and Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post game -- Oakland and Denver

Guys he had talent but 3 drops is unacceptable! He just ain’t tough enough anymore!

Become offended if you will but I’m not one to lie to myself just because I like a person.

Thomas is looking so inconsistent and again if that offends I’m sorry but you should try being more honest with yourself because unless you wear really thick bifocals, your eyes won’t lie to you!

I would try to trade him for anything we could get at this point. He just doesn’t want to be here/play anymore.

Comment

I’ve defended him as much as anyone since the first complaints started popping up after the SB. But I’ve officially lost my patience with him today.

He nearly cost us the game with that wide open drop at the end.
      sigpic

Comment

McCaffery need to have a talk with DT.

Comment

should be Sutton out there. DT has always had problems with drops, but he's clearly physically hobbled by his hips that he's had problems with for years on top of that. We have young receivers so it's good he's in the building, but he shouldnt see the field this much

not a coincidence that Dez and DT came in the same year and Dez isnt playing right now..

Comment

His last was his most critical. Could have sealed the loss.

DT is playing a she'll of himself. If his dream is to retire a Bronco he needs to take a pay cut and get Sutton or Patrick more playing time.

Comment

1 on 1 jump balls DT never goes to get the ball he’s too worried about drawing a PI. Sutton on the other hand goes up and gets the ball... happened twice today refs just called him out of bounds.
              Follow me on Twitter
              @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

We've been saying this for years only to get his super duper stats thrown at us

Comment

Probably one of the best we've had, and puts up monster numbers with a great QB. It aways seems like he's prone to drops. It seems hard to justify a large cap number when we don't have an elite QB throwing him the ball. Almost cost the game today.
                  You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Originally posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
                    I would try to trade him for anything we could get at this point. He just doesn’t want to be here/play anymore.

I'll take a ball manager for him now.

Comment

Couldn't agree more. He is guaranteed a drop a game. The ones he has trouble with are the easy ones that drop in his hands.

He kills drives and almost cost us the game today. Hope he retires because he needs to go.

Comment

The thing you never want to do with DT...... Throw him the ball when the game is on the line, never ever..... ever.... ever throw him the ball when the game is on the line, hes a shell of himself now, and will almost, always drop the ball.

Comment

Tim Patrick did way more than he did today, and Patrick was a practice squad FA player in the off-season. It's a good sign of things to come, but it hurts to see so much money tied up in DT.
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Do your job! (screaming McD voice)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              Guys he had talent but 3 drops is unacceptable! He just ain’t tough enough anymore!

Become offended if you will but I’m not one to lie to myself just because I like a person.

Thomas is looking so inconsistent and again if that offends I’m sorry but you should try being more honest with yourself because unless you wear really thick bifocals, your eyes won’t lie to you!
                              Even for those of us that have been staunch supporters of DT, we can't be offended by your sentiments. As I said in the game thread, it's getting harder and harder to defend his drops. A couple people said they are completely off his band wagon after today. My feelings at this point is that I can live with him being a starter for a few more games, but would not be bothered in the least if he is dropped in the depth chart (as many are suggesting). Very disappointed in his performance today.

Comment

Working...
                              X