No announcement yet.

Marquette King needed to go..... and now he has

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I came for the Saturday night drunk posts (and threads), and I was not disappointed.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
      Something tells me there is a locker room story to be heard about all of this. I am sure it will all come out soon enough.

It is not good when stuff like this is the headline and not the team winning games. Dare we say the Broncos are becoming almost "dysfunctional"... maybe a tad?
      We've been dysfunctional since 1999.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
        Yes, but we put a Neo-Modern Classical Spin on it.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
          Didn't we win the Superbowl just a few years ago?
          To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
            Something tells me there is a locker room story to be heard about all of this. I am sure it will all come out soon enough.

It is not good when stuff like this is the headline and not the team winning games. Dare we say the Broncos are becoming almost "dysfunctional"... maybe a tad?
            The dysfunction starts at the top. Elway created this mess by hiring his man-crush that did nothing worthy of having a crush on during his previous two 'relationships' (Cincy DB coach/Miami DC) and by not wanting to pay Wade his just-due.

I think our veteran players lost any respect for Joseph and Woods during last season's abysmal excuse of 'coaching' and neither has done anything this season coaching-wise to regain their respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Humberg View Post
              Didn't we win the Superbowl just a few years ago?
              That in no way means that we weren't dysfunctional.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
                The dysfunction starts at the top. Elway created this mess by hiring his man-crush that did nothing worthy of having a crush on during his previous two 'relationships' (Cincy DB coach/Miami DC) and by not wanting to pay Wade his just-due.

I think our veteran players lost any respect for Joseph and Woods during last season's abysmal excuse of 'coaching' and neither has done anything this season coaching-wise to regain their respect.
                Who cares what the players think when they are just as culpable

You want to win in the big leagues everyone has to contribute. Everyone has to buy in
                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                  Who cares what the players think when they are just as culpable

You want to win in the big leagues everyone has to contribute. Everyone has to buy in
                  Buy in to what...a proven garbage coach with his proven garbage coaching!

Yeah ok...most of us have bought out of this little league HC.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                    Classic Vance Joseph, ignore your crappy QB and coaching, and concentrate on the punter lol
                    To be fair the punter was crappy as well.

Comment

Nice play call on 3rd and 15.

Comment

Working...
                      X