Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to talk about our next game? You know, the Jets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    most didn't expect us to beat KC, and in Baltimore is always tough. But, there's no excuses this week, they need to find a way to win

Realistically, with a loss here, the season is probably over, unless something drastically changes. A win though, and they're still in a pretty good spot with "winnable games" against the Texans and Cardinals coming up in the near future. They could be 5-4 headed into the bye with a fairly easy schedule after the bye.
    I agree with the sentiment of your post. You're forecast of the season and the implications of winning or losing against the Jets are realistic.

I imagine I am like many fans who are frustrated when their team loses, but in hindsight Denver played Baltimore close (I think the Chriss Harris returned touchdown on the blocked punt changed the game) and the Chiefs close (until it unraveled ultimately in the fourth quarter).

Case has played poorly, and we still almost had a chance to beat both Baltimore and the Chiefs. The glass is half full fellow fans!

If Case can become a legitimate threat as a Q.B, we could win out! Go 14-2.

Orange glasses folks.

I won't take them off until the wheels fall off the bus.

Comment

This is a matchup of 2 mediocre teams. Neither is consistent on offense. Both can be decent on defense, but haven't stepped it up when it counts. Crapshoot I think. Could come down to a ST play. The time zone works against us, but home field isn't very advantageous to the Jets either. I'd like to think the Broncos are "better," but we were one injury away from last year's oline play, and we're there now. Defensively, we still can't generate interior pressure, and ILB, CB other than CHJ, and Simmons are suspect. This isn't a good team.

Comment

I'm excited to see if we truly "take the training wheels off" of the rooks. Heck I'd be pumped to see 2 TEs, Jano, and Royce in the backfield. Just bought my tickets, so I hope it we see some improvement.
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas Bob View Post
          Not necessarily true. We can make the playoffs with a 5 loss season, perhaps even 6 losses. A good thrashing by the Jets may help Elway to decide that it is time to bid VJ a much delayed, goodbye! I think we need to get rid of most of our coaches, especially our DC.
          So in mid season, What coaches are available that could help our team? All this firing the coaching staff stuff seems lame unless you have some great candidates out there to replace our staff with. Who are these guys and I am really asking this because I'm curious if we could really get better with some new coaches.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dgobronco View Post
            This is a matchup of 2 mediocre teams. Neither is consistent on offense. Both can be decent on defense, but haven't stepped it up when it counts. Crapshoot I think. Could come down to a ST play. The time zone works against us, but home field isn't very advantageous to the Jets either. I'd like to think the Broncos are "better," but we were one injury away from last year's oline play, and we're there now. Defensively, we still can't generate interior pressure, and ILB, CB other than CHJ, and Simmons are suspect. This isn't a good team.
            Any given Sunday is true, but come on! If we can't beat the Jets we have no reason to even think about our team being good. They have a rookie QB with popgun receivers and a poor OLine. Their D is pretty good but not nearly as good as their stats would indicate because of their schedule.
            No way we lose this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Chop_Block View Post
              Any given Sunday is true, but come on! If we can't beat the Jets we have no reason to even think about our team being good. They have a rookie QB with popgun receivers and a poor OLine. Their D is pretty good but not nearly as good as their stats would indicate because of their schedule.
              All off-set by the incompetence of our HC & DC...and QB

What on paper should be an easy win will either turn into an unimpressive win or another disgusting loss.

Comment

Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1 View Post
                So in mid season, What coaches are available that could help our team? All this firing the coaching staff stuff seems lame unless you have some great candidates out there to replace our staff with. Who are these guys and I am really asking this because I'm curious if we could really get better with some new coaches.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!
                EXACTLY! Who is available to right this ship? For that matter, who would want to?
                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                  EXACTLY! Who is available to right this ship? For that matter, who would want to?
                  Since Marquette King has been relieved of punting duties, he's probably available to become the new head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
                    All off-set by the incompetence of our HC & DC...and QB

What on paper should be an easy win will either turn into an unimpressive win or another disgusting loss.
                    On paper, we should have beaten a very bad NY Giants at home last year during Week 5 which began our epic losing streak, so I'm leery of this one beginning another downward spiral.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                    2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

We are going to win by 10 points...

27-17 donkos

Comment

I take more of the same Alex for 10 more games.
                        :lombardi:

Comment

Umm...you were saying?

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Might want to delete this post! Good thing is, it will get Joseph out on the street. I blame Elway for this season. Never should have kept Joseph around after his pathetic season last year, but he was too scared of public criticism and backlash for firing him after one year. So, we waste another year and draft a QB......

Comment

And speaking of the Jets and them getting 300+ yards rushing against us, did anyone else notice that their Oline coach and "run game coordinator" was Rick Dennison?

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                                And speaking of the Jets and them getting 300+ yards rushing against us, did else anyone notice that their Oline coach and "run game coordinator" was Rick Dennison?
                                Ya I knew this prior to yesterday’s game, I had a feeling he would want to stick it to John Elway but I had no idea he was going to get so many yards on the ground.

Guess he stuck it to him!

Comment

Working...
                                X