Lindsey is amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsey is amazing

This kid is a blessing. It's unbelievable he went undrafted.

What takes me a'back is that he's been the same exact player in every game I've seen him play in with the Broncos. I've kinda been waiting for him to cool off but he's just done nothing but convince me he's special

His immediate speed is what makes his space for him and the opponents just can't deal with it

I don't see it changing
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Nickname for Lindsay

I feel this Lindsay deserves a better nickname than "the little guy". I remember back when Clinton Portis joined the team, during practices the team was so impressed with him they called him "Sonic" after the video game, because Portis would just get low and run amazingly. This guy deserves something good and I'd like to see it come from Broncos Country.

Last edited by haciendadad; 10-20-2018, 02:03 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Lighting Becasue He is Fast Or Lindsay aka Flash Gordon.

Comment

He's already got a nickname, Tasmanian Devil, or Taz for short...

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
          He's already got a nickname, Tasmanian Devil, or Taz for short...

You're right. evidently it hasn't stuck in his transition to the NFL.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

How about 'Bikini Wax' because of the way his hair puffs out?
            sigpic

Comment

i like taz we just need to get more people using it
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I wish we could just leave him in like we did TD. He's a threat on every play even if that play is stuffed.

Comment

Nicknames happen. If he gets one he will. If not he is who he is.
                  sigpic

Comment

What about "Showtime?"

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
                      I feel this Lindsay deserves a better nickname than "the little guy". I remember back when Clinton Portis joined the team, during practices the team was so impressed with him they called him "Sonic" after the video game, because Portis would just get low and run amazingly. This guy deserves something good and I'd like to see it come from Broncos Country.

It can’t really come from Broncomania because the team usually finds a nickname for good players such as Lindsey and they’ve already begun calling him Taz!

Comment

"scooter"!

Comment

Taz it is then !!

Comment

Well, I hope we see it more in the fan's signs so this catches on in the NFL and maybe the local sports media can help make this stick?

Comment

Originally posted by False Start View Post
                              I wish we could just leave him in like we did TD. He's a threat on every play even if that play is stuffed.
                              Taz is about 30lbs lighter and I would be leery of overusing him and adding extra wear and tear. If he gets hurt this team is a different team. We have really good receivers this year, the intention was to use them. Case seems like he is playing hurt, no zip on his throws and he doesn't seem to want to do any scrambling.

Comment

Working...
                              X