Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos/Colts game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos/Colts game

    Last minute thoughts on the final score? I'm seeing 31-27, though maybe that's optimistic...
    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

  • #2
    im afraid will need more than 31 pts to win....manning is on fire

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bronco30
      im afraid will need more than 31 pts to win....manning is on fire
      Yeah, he is on fire...but if we're gonna win, we're gonna have to hold him to that much. oh god, fifteen more minutes.... AHHH!
      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

      Comment


      • #4
        who has tomorrow off? i'm just thankful i do, b/c this game is gonna be stressful and i have a bottle of wine with my name written all over it..
        Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

        Comment


        • #5
          Dred here...checking in. heh

          You guys running this thread throughout the game?

          I join a similar type of thread at the Titans board for all of the good games.

          Tough crowd over there! heh
          James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dred
            Dred here...checking in. heh

            You guys running this thread throughout the game?

            I join a similar type of thread at the Titans board for all of the good games.

            Tough crowd over there! heh
            yes they'll b a thread through out the game.....good luck but not 2 much

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bronco30
              yes they'll b a thread through out the game.....good luck but not 2 much
              Thats great! I knew you guys were true football fans!
              James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dred
                Thats great! I knew you guys were true football fans!
                Oh yeah, we're here throughout. Here's to no injuries tonight!
                Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I am soooo stressed right now. You just don't know.

                  Yes, heres to a good game with no injuries on either side.
                  James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I've been dreading this game all year....here we go....
                    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dred
                      I am soooo stressed right now. You just don't know.

                      Yes, heres to a good game with no injuries on either side.
                      I feel exactly the same except our playoff hopes are riding heavily on this, good luck to everyone

                      GO DENVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

                      When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece- John Ruskin

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Shannon Sharp is a class act. Always liked him.
                        James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dred
                          Shannon Sharp is a class act. Always liked him.
                          Yeah, shannon rules. i love that he's wired this week, can't wait to see what he has to say. OH MY GOD, it's about to start...
                          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            woo hooo ive got a fire in ma belly and I aint even playing!
                            sigpic

                            When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece- John Ruskin

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The Colts' kickoff team dancing was funny!
                              "You can't take the sky from me..."
                              ------
                              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X