Broncos/Colts game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jbones733
    I dissagree I love Thiesman, he gave us props all night saying we are extremely dangerous in the playoffs. praised Plummer all night long, Praised shanahan all night. I like thise guys.

He just wanted vanderjact to break the record, thats fine

LETS FOCUS ON SALSIBURY BASHING
    Ya , it wasnt as bad as Im used to seeing!

Comment

• I thought Thiesman's calls were pretty even, he was pretty accurate down the line. McGuire was the obstinate idiot, he pretty much refused to acknowledge Plummer's impact, and continuously spouted Denver's running game (the running game, to me, was a givin) but the key to the game was Plummer's accuracy, and Lelie's big play making ability, welcome back Ashly.

Comment

• Mcguire always sets T straight

Mcguire was all Denver in the 97 superbowl and he consistantly disagrees with T in the booth.

T can go home...yesturday!!!
        This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

• Guys in the angels of the that TD catch by Rod I think it could have gone the other way it did look like he bobbled the ball a bit. Early in season all of us were not happy with those missed calls on that punt return by Hall, but in this game Denver got several calls that went their way. On that McCaffery catch Salaam did hold Freeney and the refs didn't throw the flag. All that being said, the game did not hinge on suspect calls/non calls, Denver went out and did exactly what we all knew they had to do to win.

Guys you know what the best part about this win is? Its not the clinching of playoff spot, it means Aardwolf wont be here be an irritant. Maybe this will shut him up for at least the rest of this season.
          Last edited by TXBRONC; 12-21-2003, 10:14 PM.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• Where was that great Colt's Offense?

Oh yea? They were sitting on the sidelines as the Broncos chewed up their clock and their pride!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

• G-A-T-O-R-A-D-E

On the bright side, their offense should be well rested for next week!! :p
              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway
                G-A-T-O-R-A-D-E

On the bright side, their offense should be well rested for next week!! :p
                Yea they will be rested...well rested. The colts beat the Titans last week using the same strategy! So I bet Denver picked something up from their film-room.

Comment

• Something about a frustrated Manning, just makes me smile, and the Playoffs helps make for a nice X-mas.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Do you think the Colts are going to be pissed when we see them in 2 weeks?

Comment

• Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                      So did the S.I. curse really work? They lost, that's good enough for me...
                      No joke. But the Broncos need to stay low-key. If they play too well SI will put them on the cover and ruin our season!

Great game by the Broncos!
                      "You can't take the sky from me..."
                      ------
                      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
                      X