Von Miller (DPOW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    the team around him expecially at the nt is really falling weak. we have weak NT ILB and S spots. i'd argue. that is more of a reason he got 200. then von miller. Miller can only do so much.
    The same argument can be made as to why KC put up 50 on the Rams. Donald can only do so much...he did his part though.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      His presser after the game was very weird. Just kept saying, “we’re on to Cincinnati. With very little emotion. Very deadpan and not like him. Anyway, I thought it was weird.
      Spoofing Belichick.
      Geaux Tigers

Comment

DPOW, one week, in the HC's dog house a couple weeks later?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
          Miller was frustrated by the lack of effort from the offense so he was attempting to explode off the ball to make a play and secure playoff hopes.

He understood the situation but it’s too bad VJ and the offense didn’t! VJ is an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            Miller was frustrated by the lack of effort from the offense so he was attempting to explode off the ball to make a play and secure playoff hopes.

He understood the situation but it’s too bad VJ and the offense didn’t! VJ is an idiot!
            I agree,
            VJ is lucky to have Von.
            It is obvious that VJ did not have the team ready for his biggest game as The Broncos HC.
            I thought for sure they would come out ready, instead they got out coached, and totally out schemed.

Comment

I agree,
              VJ is lucky to have Von.
              It is obvious that VJ did not have the team ready for his biggest game as The Broncos HC.
              I thought for sure they would come out ready, instead they got out coached, and totally out schemed.
              Like they do almost every single time with this moron. I can't stand him. I didn't think I would not like someone as much as McNugget, but this guy has topped it. Von was trying to make something happen, unlike our anemic offense and our "only works in a system" qb.
              2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
              Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
              US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
                Like they do almost every single time with this moron. I can't stand him. I didn't think I would not like someone as much as McNugget, but this guy has topped it. Von was trying to make something happen, unlike our anemic offense and our "only works in a system" qb.
                I can’t believe I’m going to say this but at least McNugget displayed heart and a drive to compete all VJ displays is incompetent idiocy!

Comment

HC doghouse?

VJ owes Chubb and Von a car each! Without the two guys in top 5 in sacks I doubt there is even a serious discussion about VJ keeping his job
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                  X