No announcement yet.

Sutton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the stats, I just would just like more catchs on 3 and 5 when we need to keep the drives going. He's had drops on those downs. They talked about it during the Cinn. game.

Comment

2 for 14 yards? We have to do better.

Comment

Broncos tried to get him the ball ............ forced it. Case just couldn't throw
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
          Broncos tried to get him the ball ............ forced it. Case just couldn't throw
          He was way off target most of the day. Some of those throws on that goal line scenario on our final TD were absolutely atrocious. He didn’t even give them a chance to make a play.
          sigpic

Comment

I was at the game yesterday and was watching Sutton closely. He seemed to be limping in between plays the almost entire second half. Not sure what was going on there and it looked like VJ wanted to pull him but he just kept fighting and wanting the ball even though he was certainly not 100%. His heart and fight will get him places.

On another note, the field conditions were not great yesterday. Almost every play saw someone slip coming out of a cut and it really hurt the broncos offense because it was forcing Keenum to hold the ball too long.

Comment

I couldn't watch all of the game, but 2-15 on 3rd down and no points again in the 1st Quarter? And like 65 yards of total offense in the first half and people are blaming the "D"?

Comment

Sutton had a quad injury that had him limited yesterday. I will say, at this point though he is more of a good #2 WR than a #1 guy. He's young with room to grow, but his defencies have popped up, and he's still so raw. Seeing all the attention DT and Sanders got, he is in for some growing pains.
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

I watched CS a little this year and he seems slow off the line. At full speed he's ok but not getting much separation. Maybe we should put some pounds on him and put him at TE where jump balls are a norm. I don't think he's as quick as DT.

Comment

Working...
                  X