DeMarcus Walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I wanted to keep Trev at the time too and I hate that we kept Marshall and let him go. I don't know this of course, but I theorize that Trev was a Fox guy. When his contract ran out, he went straight to Fox. It might have been about what was behind the scenes. I have nothing to show me it had anything to do with on the field.
    I also wanted Trev, but, if I remember right, Marshall lead the league in tackles which led to him being picked. I could of course be wrong but I thought that was the reason

Comment

Shame that in a meaningless game Walker is inactive yet again

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        Shame that in a meaningless game Walker is inactive yet again
        New coaching staff will give him a chance
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

From DeMarcus Walkers Twitter account.....Broncos Country you are the best fans out there. Even when things get tough you show up to support us, and we appreciate that. We won’t let you feel this way again. 2019 is going to be my year, the Broncos year. I can’t wait to be back in front of U all to show you what I can do.

Comment

A lot of people have never coached before, and some of that so called talent had hit it's wall and can't be coached up. Langley is just one example.

Comment

Originally posted by kona bronco View Post
              From DeMarcus Walkers Twitter account.....Broncos Country you are the best fans out there. Even when things get tough you show up to support us, and we appreciate that. We won’t let you feel this way again. 2019 is going to be my year, the Broncos year. I can’t wait to be back in front of U all to show you what I can do.
              He tweeted an interesting reply just before the game today:

Nicki Jhabvala

Verified account
              @NickiJhabvala
              Broncos inactives vs. Chargers

OLB Shane Ray
              S Su’a Cravens
              DE DeMarcus Walker
              G Nico Falah
              CB Craig Mager
              CB Harace Richardson
              OLB Aaron Wallace

James Harper
              @JHarperMedia
              The fact that DeMarcus Walker can’t play in a game like this is a MAJOR concern. Is this a pure coaching decision? I’m baffled he can’t see the field today.

DeMarcus Walker

Verified account
              @livinglegend_44
              Replying to @JHarperMedia @NickiJhabvala
              We good, had a good talk with Elway this week

Comment

Working...
              X