Broncos 2019 Opponents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos 2019 Opponents

With the regular season ending today, the Broncos opponents are officially locked in for 2019.

Home:
    KC, LAC, LVR, Jacksonville, Tennesse, Detroit, Chicago and Cleveland

Away:
    KC, LAR, LVR, Minnesota, Green Bay, Indianapolis, Houston and Buffalo

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/b...ents-finalized

Are the Raiders going to officially be Las Vegas next season even though they aren’t going to be in Las Vegas?
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
      Are the Raiders going to officially be Las Vegas next season even though they aren’t going to be in Las Vegas?
      I'm not sure, I just listed them that way because it seemed easiest, since it appears they won't be in Oakland for the 2019 season. I've read they want to play in the Giants stadium in San Francisco (the 49ers would have to approve since it's in their territory), or Levi's Stadium. And today PFT had an article up saying that the Raiders were in negotiations to play all of their 2019 home games in Tottenham's stadium in London.

Comment

I'm going to be at the Vikings game, cant wait. Hopefully I'll be watching some young stud QB tear them apart!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
          There's talk they might be in San Diego of all places. I pray not.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
            With the regular season ending today, the Broncos opponents are officially locked in for 2019.

Home:
            KC, LAC, LVR, Jacksonville, Tennesse, Detroit, Chicago and Cleveland

Away:
            KC, LAR, LVR, Minnesota, Green Bay, Indianapolis, Houston and Buffalo

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/b...ents-finalized
            This actually doesn't seem that easy. We know the Chiefs and Chargers will probably be good. Chicago and Cleveland are emerging. So are Indy and Houston. Green Bay always has a chance with Rodgers.

Comment

They will all be better than the Broncos unless we make some big changes

Comment

Originally posted by gerontion View Post
                This actually doesn't seem that easy. We know the Chiefs and Chargers will probably be good. Chicago and Cleveland are emerging. So are Indy and Houston. Green Bay always has a chance with Rodgers.
                Sadly, in that schedule only one team has a worse QB situation than us, that's Jacksonville. Sigh... I may never forgive Elway for passing on the last 2 QB drafts.

Comment

Too early to tell just how tough the schedule will end up being, because things change so quickly in the NFL. Remember two years ago the Raiders were the hot young team on the cusp of being a Super Bowl contender. Last year Jacksonville and Minnesota were two teams ready to break through to the Super Bowl level. etc.

This year 7 of the 12 teams that made the playoffs didn't make the playoffs last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxygen Bandit View Post
                    They will all be better than the Broncos unless we make some big changes
                    Well that's a given isn't it???

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                      I'm going to be at the Vikings game, cant wait. Hopefully I'll be watching some young stud QB tear them apart!!
                      Im planning to be there too!
                      sigpic
                      AMPIPE

Comment

Originally posted by gerontion View Post
                        Yeah, looks like a 4-5 win season......

Comment

Working...
                        X