Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Harris Jr Implying A Request For Trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    He was actually with two teams I think before the Rams help make him look like a number 1 depth charter again

Teams make bad decisions all the time. It is why they miss the playoffs with rosters good enough to make the playoffs.
    That sounds about right to me. :thumb:
    sigpic

Comment

Chris Harris has been a consistently great player for this team, he played a huge role in winning superbowl 50 here, he was a great number 2 cornerback, but the man has been a whinger for years. I have not been a huge fan of Harris for a while now, pretty much because every single time he is beat in coverage, he looks at his safeties, or his linebackers, or someone else and cries, blames them, and sooks. He also cried about rookies not respecting veterans after he tried to bully McKenzie was it ? And Mckenzie fought back in training camp.

As someone else said, he was given a chance to play NFL football here, he won a championship here, and he was paid here, shut up and play. These players are too opinionated these days man, Champ Bailey suffered for years here playing on bad teams, but he went about his business and will be in the hall of fame because of it. If Chris wants to leave, then trade him, and see how his ego handles being traded for a 4th round pick, at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
        Full CHJ quote from @NickiJhabvala:

Much ado about nothing.

I guess I am just an idiot or something but, this in my opinion is not much ado about nothing. CHJ is basically speaking in past tense about wanting to be in Denver and seems to make it clear he wants to win and is willing to move on to accomplish that.

I am not blaming him.. I can certainly understand where he is coming from but, to me his words imply he is no longer happy in Denver and will need some convincing to want to be a Bronco next season.
        My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
          I guess I am just an idiot or something but, this in my opinion is not much ado about nothing. CHJ is basically speaking in past tense about wanting to be in Denver and seems to make it clear he wants to win and is willing to move on to accomplish that.

I am not blaming him.. I can certainly understand where he is coming from but, to me his words imply he is no longer happy in Denver and will need some convincing to want to be a Bronco next season.
          Agreed. Tryin to make somethin outta nothin.
          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post

Yeah I don't see how you read that and not come away with the belief that Harris is saying that unless the Broncos show him that they're in win-now mode, he wants to move on.

And I'm with you, I'm fine with it. We're probably 3 years away from competing again, and that's if everything goes well. So if he wants to go to a contender and we can get draft capital for him, I say thank you Chris for your services, and let's move on with our lives.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X