X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RobertR
    replied
    I think this thread should be locked, since the OP based it on a misinterpretation, and it has no factual basis.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    This seems like cruel and unusual punishment, not even sure this would be an acceptable April fools joke

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    If someone made a logical case that McD could bring us back to being contenders I would be open to him coming back....

With that said I do not think what he did here as HC has been forgotten by the people working in the front office. I seriously doubt if he is on anyone's list for the Broncos

The cheating, coaches on his own staff turning him in, multiple reports of people not being able to work with him and a 59-14 loss to the Raiders at home.

Anything can be forgiven if we are winning but that is a lot for the people inside the Broncos to get over in a short period of time

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Just listened to the video, the guy didn’t even come close to connecting McNuggets to the Broncos.

He talked about Flores and didn’t mention McNuggets until after first talking about someone else. And never mentioned the Broncos having interest in McNuggets.

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    So no Shanahan and no McDaniels.....

Is this even a srs coaching search?

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Yeah. No. .

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I couldn't imagine him coming back as head coach.
    Me either. After his time in Denver, and then what he pulled last year with the Colts? No bueno. Serious no bueno.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 01-01-2019, 04:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    I couldn't imagine him coming back as head coach.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    It's a little early for April Fool's...

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    We're just showing mcd a little karma payback...once he commits to us, we're going to go back on our deal and leave him hanging like he did with the Colts last year.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by The Experience View Post
    Bill O'Brien
    Na bill O’Brien ain’t very good at all and he’ll most likely be fired next Monday after losing to the colts!

Leave a comment:

• gerontion
    replied
    Originally posted by The Experience View Post
    Bill O'Brien
    He's been a bit above average until this year. He's certainly done better than most Belichick disciples.

Leave a comment:

• The Experience
    replied
    Bill O'Brien

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by gerontion View Post
    That's a relief. Still, when has a Belichick assistant ever had success outside of N.E.?
    It’s so late I’m not able to recall any. It will be interesting to see how Matt Patricia does with the Vikings. He might have a better chance because of his years of experience as a DC. Detroit hasn’t had much success so he’ll be a hero if he does well.

Leave a comment:

• gerontion
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Please double check the video. Ian mentioned Josh McDaniels requested for interview by the Packers and he quickly shifted to Brian Flores and included the Broncos as one of the teams.

I believe you interpreted the video incorrectly.
    That's a relief. Still, when has a Belichick assistant ever had success outside of N.E.?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X