Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

While Fangio is Bronco HC who wins more championships....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I've had multiple run-ins with DMAC on twitter...dude is just a troll lol. Actually borderline amazed he hasn't blocked me yet.
    I quit following twitter so much because I was constantly reading their tweets however I’d like to see your arguments but it was hilarious to put him down.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    DMac, hahaha. He's just still salty that Elway took him to the woodshed.

Elway was at least wise enough to acknowledge he should always try to get better. And though Elway may not ever reach whatever it is he defines as better, DMac doesn't even understand what better is.
    Hahaha I heard that live and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t laugh out loud causing a short disturbance at work. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Elway was at least wise enough to acknowledge he should always try to get better. And though Elway may not ever reach whatever it is he defines as better, DMac doesn't even understand what better is.
    I've had multiple run-ins with DMAC on twitter...dude is just a troll lol. Actually borderline amazed he hasn't blocked me yet.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied

After saying there are always areas where he can improve and evaluate himself, Elway told D-Mac: “I’m always trying to get better. As soon as I think I’ve got it down, I’ll retire. And then I’ll be doing what you do because then you know it all.”
    https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...enver-broncos/

Leave a comment:

• AZBobalu
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    That was great, I got the impression that Vic actually believes there’s something to his presence for baseball teams!

I hope he’s right, imagine how this city would erupt if the Rockies actually won a World Series!

That little punk DMac was upset spoutin off saying “the Fangio hire marks the end of Elways career”! He is a red socks fan.
    Does DMac ever make any valid or factual statements? He's a spin and flash guy just so that he gets attention. Totally irrelevant commentator

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Broncos or Rockies...

for those who did not watch his interview Fangio talks about how the baseball team goes to the World Series where he goes to coach.
    That was great, I got the impression that Vic actually believes there’s something to his presence for baseball teams!

I hope he’s right, imagine how this city would erupt if the Rockies actually won a World Series!

That little punk DMac was upset spoutin off saying “the Fangio hire marks the end of Elways career”! He is a red socks fan.

Leave a comment:

• AZBobalu
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Broncos or Rockies...

for those who did not watch his interview Fangio talks about how the baseball team goes to the World Series where he goes to coach.
    That was ironic when he said that. Ideally they both have several.

Leave a comment:

• While Fangio is Bronco HC who wins more championships....

Broncos or Rockies...

Working...
X