• So great coaching.... But still no QB

Comment

• Originally posted by gerontion View Post
      "That's not a knife."
      This is a knife 😁

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
        Still need a QB, bad.
        yep, plus a few other positions but we knew that already. At least it looks like we have some solid coaches to coach up anyone we get.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by biggbenns View Post
          The Steelers OLine wasn't exactly good. We have less talent than they do and we expect him to do better?

I am the biggest Bronco fan there is and I pray these things all work out, but have zero faith in what we are doing. I have the same feelings as when we hired VJ.
          You do realize the Steelers offensive line has had 3 pro bowlers each of the last 2 seasons too.....I think they are pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
            You do realize the Steelers offensive line has had 3 pro bowlers each of the last 2 seasons too.....I think they are pretty good.
            And late round picks and undrafted guys have been routinely coached up into good players by our new o-line coach.

Comment

• Seems like the direction is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
                Seems like the direction is good.
                My feeling on Denver's direction

Comment

• Andrew Mason

In 10 years before hiring Munchak (with Roethlisberger at QB), the Steelers’ pass protection had the second-worst sack rate in the NFL.

In the five years with Munchak, the Steelers were second-best.

Comment

• [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
                      Take it easy mate.That mans a national treasure.😁😁😁
                      Not to worry as i watched 2 the other day and didnt even think about it
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                      X