Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Kubiak will NOT be the offense coordinator...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    1. Hire Munchak as OL / assistant HC
    2. Hire Scangarello as OC
    3. Put up a cardboard cutout as DC and let Fangio do his thing
    4. Trade for Antonio Brown* (depending on 5)
    5. Draft Kyler Murray (if Keenum is kept as starting QB, don't trade for AB) - he will succeed like Wilson and Mayfield before him
    6. Draft one of the many ridiculously talented TEs in this draft (crazy deep imo)
    7. Destroy the Chiefs!
    Yes yes yes!!! I could definitely get with this!

Comment

5. Draft Kyler Murray (if Keenum is kept as starting QB, don't trade for AB) - he will succeed like Wilson and Mayfield before him
      6. Draft one of the many ridiculously talented TEs in this draft (crazy deep imo)
      7. Destroy the Chiefs!
      Figure out a way to dump keenum, cause he sucks, and get Mayfield.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
        You think CLE would give up Mayfield? Why would they do that when they finally have found their franchise QB after all these years.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Get Mayfield ???

I don't think Elway is prepared to part with Von, Chubb, Harris, Sutton, Simmons, Lindsay and 10 1st round picks
          Last edited by JvDub95; 01-13-2019, 05:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            You think CLE would give up Mayfield? Why would they do that when they finally have found their franchise QB after all these years.
            Of course not. But I can hope can't I???
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

Get Mayfield ???

I don't think Elway is prepared to part with Von, Chubb, Harris, Sutton, Simmons, Lindsay and 10 1st round picks
              Lol.probably not.
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Lol.probably not.
                Baker was my guy last year and I would have been down to give up whatever the asking price was to get him last year

Having watched the magic on field and knowing how long the Browns have been looking for their star, there isn't an offer anyone can make that will pry him away.

Comment

Wishful thinking madden gamers? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    Wishful thinking madden gamers? Lol
                    I am not a gamer in any way, shape or form but I still want Mayfield in Denver with Murray as backup QB and backup rb. Pipedream? Of course.
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

7. Destroy the Chiefs!
                      Vic Fangio intends to call the D on game day. However, he will need more than a "cardboard cutout" as a defensive coordinator if he intends to fulfill his responsibilities as a Head Coach. Of the three coordinator jobs, the most time consuming of a weekly grind is preparing the defense.

There is a rumor that he wants Ed Donatell to be his DC. He has eight years experience as a DC at the NFL level and has worked with Fangio before. Whoever is the new DC will be responsible for the grunt work of weekly preparation under the guidance of Fangio.

I think Fangio knows that he is responsible for overseeing the whole team, and I doubt if he will let his involvement with the defense detract from that. There have been head coaches who abdicated their responsibility for the whole team by concentrating on one phase that interested them.

Romeo Crennel in KC is one fairly recent example of how a HC focused on defense let the rest of the team slip from his supervision. There is only so much time in a day, a week and a season. Football is very staff intensive. Delegation of work is more of a skill than working overtime. Chuck Noll recognized this and was very successful in the way he dealt with it.

BTW, I'm totally down with your #7! We need a smash the Chiefs emoticon.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

7. Destroy the Chiefs!
                        I like it except #5 . He is too small to play in the NFL. If the info is right that hes 5'9 to 5'10. Brees and Mayfield they say are short and Murray is shorter. I hate to say it , I'm short but I think as a Qb there is a such thing as too short in today's NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
                          I like it except #5 . He is too small to play in the NFL. If the info is right that hes 5'9 to 5'10. Brees and Mayfield they say are short and Murray is shorter. I hate to say it , I'm short but I think as a Qb there is a such thing as too short in today's NFL.
                          More like 5'7".....😅
                          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

7. Destroy the Chiefs!
                            Elway is fixated on Drew Brock. Watch. This is why I don’t think Elway should be the man. He’s too stubborn and gets fixated...micromanages....Kubs isn’t perfect but trust him more than Elway to run things.
                            Bronco Fan from DC (previously Baltimore)

Comment

There is a greater chance aliens land tomorrow than the Browns Trading Mayfield.
                              Bronco Fan from DC (previously Baltimore)

Comment

• Originally posted by dshawg1 View Post
                                Elway is fixated on Drew Brock. Watch. This is why I don’t think Elway should be the man. He’s too stubborn and gets fixated...micromanages....Kubs isn’t perfect but trust him more than Elway to run things.
                                Elway mentioned that in one of his pressers after the season that he needs to be more open minded. It was specifically to the Head Coach search but hopefully he allows it to go into other areas of decision making.
                                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                                X