X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various questions

Mike Klis

@MikeKlis

Broncos are bringing in Bears OLB coach Brandon Staley for an interview Monday, sources tell 9News. Broncos also waiting to hear on Ed Donatell. Bears do want him back as DB coach. #9sports

Originally posted by kona bronco View Post
    Mike Klis

@MikeKlis

Broncos are bringing in Bears OLB coach Brandon Staley for an interview Monday, sources tell 9News. Broncos also waiting to hear on Ed Donatell. Bears do want him back as DB coach. #9sports
    This is great news because we really need one and someone who’s going to be here full time and not as a consultant!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      This is great news because we really need one and someone who’s going to be here full time and not as a consultant!
      Not sure if you saw Fangio's press conference? But he did mention that it was his old position and that even though they'd have their own coach he would give them special attention as well. So they should be coached more this year.

Comment

IMO Staley and Fangio will help bring our LBs to another level. Look at Fangio history with LBs recently and historically.

This report from Klis says we are going to keep Kollar.

We have the makings, coaching wise and talent wise, of being a VERY good front seven in 2019 so far.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

And if we rehire Ed Donatell our secondary should be in good hands as well

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
            Not sure if you saw Fangio's press conference? But he did mention that it was his old position and that even though they'd have their own coach he would give them special attention as well. So they should be coached more this year.
            I definitely heard that but as a head coach he'll have to focus his attention to a lot of different areas. We all saw what it did to Vance Joseph, hopefully its not near as bad for Fangio but I love this news because with the talent at out side linebacker, they definitely need their own guy at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by kona bronco View Post
              And if we rehire Ed Donatell our secondary should be in good hands as well
              hes taking his time contemplating, I'm wondering what the hold up there could be!

Comment

Brandon Staley Broncos OLB Coach

Sorry no link yet but it’s being report over the airways

Comment

Any information on him? Good or bad hire?

Comment

OLB coach Brandon Staley has been hired as our new OLB coach

Comment

Originally posted by HARDHIT27 View Post
                      He’s one of Fangios guys, knows him well is sau it’s a good hire.

Also an answer from Ed Donatell is expected today

Comment

Originally posted by HARDHIT27 View Post
                        This should help, he must be pretty good if the bears didn’t want him to remain in the division!

Comment

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/b...ebackers-coach
                          sigpic
                          AMPIPE

Comment

I live in Illinois and am a mild Bears fan. We will be delighted with Staley. He's an OUTSTANDING young coach. Not that Von and Chubb need that much coaching but the guys work with LB in coverage and blitzes is phenominal. The guy is a young genius, although I will admit it's hard to know how much of it was his creation vs Fangio.

Comment

Assuming we all live to next season I’m loving this. Poor Bengals are getting a dump and we’re looking like a diamond.

Comment

Working...
                              X