49ers Give Broncos Permission to interview Rich Scangarello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49ers Give Broncos Permission to interview Rich Scangarello

Well I've got to hand it to John for pulling this one off however Stokely says it was he that convinced john Lynch through a tweet over the weekend!
    Anyway I'm not sure how john pulled it off but he's got his interview.

Scangarello is the sole person who discovered Nick Mullen during his recruitment of 30 NFL prospects. He's also said to have had a great deal of involvement in the 49ers war room on draft day plus he understands Shanahan's style of offense to great lengths

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...ch-sangarello/

I love it!! If it all comes together this coaching staff just became one of the best!!

Comment

Breaking news...... maybe it's done

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Well I've got to hand it to John for pulling this one off however Stokely says it was he that convinced john Lynch through a tweet over the weekend!
        Anyway I'm not sure how john pulled it off but he's got his interview.

Scangarello is the sole person who discovered Nick Mullen during his recruitment of 30 NFL prospects. He's also said to have had a great deal of involvement in the 49ers war room on draft day plus he understands Shanahan's style of offense to great lengths

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...ch-sangarello/
        I like the sound of that/this!!!

Also: Nice 'new' ring collage...*to be 'borrowed' in due course*

CP after I spread a little love around...:thumb:

Comment

Signing Rich Scangarello will give the Broncos that Coach that will bring some new offensive concepts to the team. Best of all someone that will evaluate and bring in our franchise QB. Great move is it materializes.

Also if they sign Mike Munchak I would have to agree they are going in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by colowoz View Post
            Signing Rich Scangarello will give the Broncos that Coach that will bring some new offensive concepts to the team. Best of all someone that will evaluate and bring in our franchise QB. Great move is it materializes.

Also if they sign Mike Munchak I would have to agree they are going in the right direction.
            They did sign Munchak
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Was told he pretty much was single handedly responsible for drafting Mullins. Some of my family members are 9er fans and they said hes something of a QB guru.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                They did sign Munchak
                When? I've seen nothing on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeGees View Post
                  When? I've seen nothing on the matter.
                  Adam Schefter

Verified account

@AdamSchefter
                  Following Following @AdamSchefter
                  More
                  And now the Broncos have announced that they officially agreed to terms with Mike Munchak as their offensive line coach.

Comment

Wow, starting to get excited and we haven't even hit free agency/ draft.
                    A book I wrote

Comment

I'm very curious as to what deal Elway worked out with Lynch for that interview... maybe the Broncos were wanting Rich for QB coach? I thought it was "faux pas" to say no to a potential promotion. In this case, QB coach to OC?

Comment

At 47 he'll be much more mature over the college ranks however he has a lot of college offense experience as well

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          At 47 he'll be much more mature over the college ranks however he has a lot of college offense experience as well
                          Age has nothing to do with it.
                          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                            Age has nothing to do with it.
                            Idc What do you think a at 47 he’s a lot more mature than any young college hot shot.

Comment

Elway = GOAT

Now let’s reel him in and the coaching staff ( in theory ) looks awesome
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X