• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
    Now that I'm done slacking. Here are your official results:

https://i.imgur.com/pqhQexM.jpg

Congratulations again to Canmore and diesel51!
    Was really hoping the results somehow magically changed in the last 9 days.

Leave a comment:

• taz1458
    replied
    Now that I'm done slacking. Here are your official results:

https://i.imgur.com/pqhQexM.jpg

Congratulations again to Canmore and diesel51!

Leave a comment:

• diesel51
    replied
    Sounds good to me

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    replied
    Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
    Ok, I had to go look at last year's. I can't remember how we did last week let alone, last year. Since the consensus says this way, it'll be similar to this.

EXAMPLE:

SUN FEB 4th

PHI VS NE

TIEBREAKERS
    1 - Total Points -

2 - Over/Under - Brady throw for 265 Yards

3 - Over/Under - Foles throws for 235 Yards

4 - Over/Under - 6 total TDs between both teams

5 - Over/Under - 5 Total FGs between both teams

BOLD the winner. Pick a results for the 5 questions. If you tie after that, you suck. LOL.
    Looks good.

Leave a comment:

• taz1458
    replied
    Ok, I had to go look at last year's. I can't remember how we did last week let alone, last year. Since the consensus says this way, it'll be similar to this.

EXAMPLE:

SUN FEB 4th

PHI VS NE

TIEBREAKERS
    1 - Total Points -

2 - Over/Under - Brady throw for 265 Yards

3 - Over/Under - Foles throws for 235 Yards

4 - Over/Under - 6 total TDs between both teams

5 - Over/Under - 5 Total FGs between both teams

BOLD the winner. Pick a results for the 5 questions. If you tie after that, you suck. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• diesel51
    replied
    Originally posted by Canmore View Post
    That is what you get for speculating and playing Guess the Stats. You've got to be right. If there is an outright winner it's over. Maybe I should trade in the one I have... The last two rounds have been really nice. No tie-breakers. It would be awesome to have an outright winner in this round also.
    Yeah, I think the 10 questions should only be for tie breaker purposes too, and I’m assuming that is what Taz meant as well.

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    replied
    That is what you get for speculating and playing Guess the Stats. You've got to be right. If there is an outright winner it's over. Maybe I should trade in the one I have... The last two rounds have been really nice. No tie-breakers. It would be awesome to have an outright winner in this round also.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I’m fairly certain both times I’ve been in the final the questions were only intended for tie breaker purposes.

Both years I’ve been in the final we both picked the same team.

Seems to me like a pick em should be decided by the actual picks not overall random questions. If the two should pick a different team.

But since you have to inbox taz your picks in private you won’t know if you pick the same team or not.

Not that my vote matters in this but if I picked the super bowl champ and the other person didn’t and I wasn’t the winner I wouldn’t be too happy about it.

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    replied
    Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    A question for Taz?

If they both pick different teams, do the questions even matter if one picks the losing team?
    My wife asked the same question. I assume it is total points and the correct team is worth more than the other questions. So you could get the team wrong and still win (hard to do if your opponent gets it right). I think that is how Taz did it before.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    A question for Taz?

If they both pick different teams, do the questions even matter if one picks the losing team?
    Last edited by FL BRONCO; 01-22-2019, 08:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    First Congrats to both of you, you both deserve it and have fun!!!!To a Job well doneAnd can't say it enough:clap::clap::clap:cps

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    replied
    Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
    I too originally thought the pick and the points at first. But, like you, I think the 10 questions format seems more entertaining for everyone still following, at the same time being more challenging. Just make one of the questions the total points scored or final score.

I’m cool with 10 questions
    It has to be final score.

Yes....cool!

This will be a lot of fun.

Leave a comment:

• diesel51
    replied
    On the other hand, the other way is more interesting. I've changed my mind (is there something wrong with the one I have). My vote, for the last time is 10 questions.

Diesel???
    I too originally thought the pick and the points at first. But, like you, I think the 10 questions format seems more entertaining for everyone still following, at the same time being more challenging. Just make one of the questions the total points scored or final score.

I’m cool with 10 questions

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    replied
    I'd prefer Pick the winner and the single points tie-breaker.
    On the other hand, the other way is more interesting. I've changed my mind (is there something wrong with the one I have). My vote, for the last time is 10 questions.

Diesel???
    Last edited by Canmore; 01-22-2019, 06:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Congrats again to the winners.

So disappointed I went out with neither home team winning.
    I felt like that the two previous years. It's a drag. I feel your pain. I got smoked two years in a row. Both these games went to overtime.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X