No announcement yet.

Rich Scangarello new OC - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the 49ers initially refused to give the Broncos permission to interview Scarangello, I'd love to know what, or who (Elway, I suspect), caused Lynch to change his mind about that, and what is being said about our hire in their Front Office, now.

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
      After the 49ers initially refused to give the Broncos permission to interview Scarangello, I'd love to know what, or who (Elway, I suspect), caused Lynch to change his mind about that, and what is being said about our hire in their Front Office, now.
      I'd like to know what changed their minds. What do they know that we don't? And, probably should know.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I read that it was Kyle not wanting to lose his assistants as there were several requests. Obviously Elway called Lynch.
        Last edited by L.M.; 01-16-2019, 06:44 PM.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
        2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
          2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
            I'd like to know what changed their minds. What do they know that we don't? And, probably should know.
            Lynch: HEY JOHN, you can stop persuing Antonio Brown anytime now. Jock ass ..

Elway: You can stop holding my boy Scangarello hostage now...
            Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-16-2019, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post
              Hahahahaha I think we all had questions there because your not the first to bring up the subject and It is really hard to ignore once you see these pictures side-by-side.

Comment

John Elway, “Hey Rich, if you don’t mind picking our next quarterback I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks bud.”

Comment

Lynch went from Denver's FO to GM of the Niners. He asked permission to interview some of Denver's personnel and hired a FO guy and an assistant coach away from the Broncos. Maybe Elway reminded him of that? All's well that ends well.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I like this hire a lot. Really I like all our offseason hires. Feels like the Elway Mojo is back baby!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by teetdogs View Post
                        Perfection!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeGees View Post
                          Hopefully not. I like my QB to be taller than me. I'm 5' 9" and I don't think he's taller than that.
                          I like my quarterbacks to be great quarterbacks. Hopefully the Broncos do too.

-GB2

Comment

• Originally posted by teetdogs View Post
                            That's exactly what I was aiming for when I posted the Goodfellas poster yesterday. Well done!
                            Adopted Poster
                            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                              That's exactly what I was aiming for when I posted the Goodfellas poster yesterday. Well done!
                              I think someone on reddit did it, it was posted there first.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                I think someone on reddit did it, it was posted there first.
                                Oh that's cool. Very well done by whoever made it, that's for sure.
                                Adopted Poster
                                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X