No announcement yet.

Bring back TD Elway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be better if TD was rebuilt as a cyborg and signed as a RB again.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
      Yep its LUDICROUS to think a RB who went for 2000 yds, was SB MVP and is a HOFer could help our young backs in any way at all.Just LUDICROUS............
      Yes it is ludicrous because he has zero coaching experience nor has he expressed any interest. You have to have a passion for something to succeed, meaning he’d have to have the desire to coach which he doesn’t.

It’s a stupid suggestion no matter how you paint it. Just because you’re a good student doesn’t mean you’ll be a good teacher and everybody knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Yes it is ludicrous because he has zero coaching experience nor has he expressed any interest. You have to have a passion for something to succeed, meaning he’d have to have the desire to coach which he doesn’t.

It’s a stupid suggestion no matter how you paint it. Just because you’re a good student doesn’t mean you’ll be a good teacher and everybody knows that.
        That is the stupidest thing I think I have ever heard.

No it is not. He has achieved levels that very few RB's have ever achieved. He is a life long Bronco. And he could offer a lot of advice to our young rb's by far. Wether as a coach or anything else. Wanting to bring in Paxton Lynch would be stupid.Wanting to bring in a HOF RB who ran for 2000yds and was SB MVP and a leader of this team for many years is natural. It makes sense to want him around. Wether or not he wants to get back into coaching is up to him and noone but he can answer it. And as I have said, I don't believe he does. But wanting, arguably the BEST RB we have ever had to come back and mentor our guys as a coach or anything else makes perfect sense. As for wether or not he would be a good teacher, just cause he doesn't want to, doesn't mean he wouldn't. And You have no idea one way or the other. I think the OP's post was perfectly logical and made perfect sense from a Broncos fan perspective..........

Guess will agree to disagree.
        Last edited by FL BRONCO; 01-23-2019, 06:29 PM.
        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
        X