Super Bowl 50 Broadcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl 50 Broadcast

For those of you interested I realized tonight (while flipping through show listings) that the NFL Network is showing Super Bowl 50 in it's entirety Sunday morning, I believe it was from 6-9am mountain time.

I sure hope we win again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      I sure hope we win again.
      I'm not so sure. That Carolina offense was the highest scoring of the season, and Newton just looks like he can't be beat...

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
        I'm not so sure. That Carolina offense was the highest scoring of the season, and Newton just looks like he can't be beat...

All we need is manning to have a so so day.. I think the D can rattle Cam...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
          All we need is manning to have a so so day.. I think the D can rattle Cam...
          If we can take the ball out of Cam's hands we should be able to win this.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

Funny I couldn't find any betting, I was thinking Manning for MVP.
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
              Funny I couldn't find any betting, I was thinking Manning for MVP.
              I’d say if our defense shows up and gets one turnover at a pivotal moment the MVP will go to someone on defense.

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                If we can take the ball out of Cam's hands we should be able to win this.
                That might be hard to do, Cam isn’t afraid to put his body on the line and never makes ‘business decisions’ like other diva QB’s.

Comment

As long as I get to watch C.J. Anderson "freight train" Luke Kuechly, with cleat marks up his front, and down his back, again.

Comment

NFLN analysts were 18-2 in favor of Carolina. I love when Brady tries to pretend he has underdog swag.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                      That might be hard to do, Cam isn’t afraid to put his body on the line and never makes ‘business decisions’ like other diva QB’s.
                      I think if we take the opportunity to hit him hard when he becomes the runner,,, he will crumble...
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X