This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
    Whenever we had to play Flacco, I always saw him as a solid QB who had the chance to get hot and completely torch you. In the playoffs, I saw him as someone way more likely to get hot and torch the competition. I also saw him as someone who was completely unaffected by the mystique of playing against Brady, Manning, Roethlisberger or playing an away game.

He was probably the QB I was most afraid to face in the playoffs.

That's basically how I see him now that he's in orange and blue. He'll usually play pretty solid. Will have a few games where he gets hot. And if we do sneak into the playoffs this year, I think people will be very afraid to play us, even if they have the home field advantage.

You pair that with a strong running game, and an elite defense, and some really good things could happen this year.
    That is exactly how I have seen him. He and the Ravens were the ones that put the dream of winning anything significant with Orton to sleep in after his 6-0 start, and only with Peyton have we ever beat them, but in the game that really mattered it was an even match and Flacco got the job done which Manning did not.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
      That is exactly how I have seen him. He and the Ravens were the ones that put the dream of winning anything significant with Orton to sleep in after his 6-0 start, and only with Peyton have we ever beat them, but in the game that really mattered it was an even match and Flacco got the job done which Manning did not.
      add John Elway and Jake Plummer.

Comment

• Man , I'm just getting ready for fantasy football and noticed they have Flacco at the bottom of the rankings . Jeez , is it gonna be that bad lol

Comment

• Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
          Man , I'm just getting ready for fantasy football and noticed they have Flacco at the bottom of the rankings . Jeez , is it gonna be that bad lol
          There's about 1,000 posts in this thread alone that will confirm that.

Comment

• I am looking forward to watching Flacco tomorrow night, I haven't watched him play in Orange and Blue yet.
            LETS GO JOE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
              Man , I'm just getting ready for fantasy football and noticed they have Flacco at the bottom of the rankings . Jeez , is it gonna be that bad lol
              Check out Flaccos points from week one last year, and he only played less than three quarters until the coach took pity on the Bills and put Lamar in.
              Last edited by crabcruncher; 08-18-2019, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                add John Elway and Jake Plummer.
                When did Elway and Plummer ever play a Ravens team quarterbacked by Joe Flacco? Great feat since Elway retired 10 years before Flacco was drafted and Plummer retired two years before.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
                  Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
                  When did Elway and Plummer ever play a Ravens team quarterbacked by Joe Flacco? Great feat since Elway retired 10 years before Flacco was drafted and Plummer retired two years before.
                  The bolded comment is factually inaccurate. In your post, “we” means the Broncos and “ever” denotes the record dating back to the first game between the two teams.
                  Last edited by Fantaztic7; 08-18-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Wait...we traded for Flacco!?....just a light hearted response to Can’s comment.
                    Flacco is a full on Bronco and am ready for a successful year! Let’s go!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Flacco said "He and the offense are ready for the Raiders". !!!!
                      It will be nice to have a QB that can get hot in a game, and throw for 300+ yards once in awhile!

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                        Flacco said "He and the offense are ready for the Raiders". !!!!
                        It will be nice to have a QB that can get hot in a game, and throw for 300+ yards once in awhile!
                        I'm hoping for more, 300 yard games.
                        sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by Canmore View Post
                          I'm hoping for more, 300 yard games.
                          Flacco can do it !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                            Flacco can do it !!!
                            The last time Flacco threw for 300+ yards (363 yards to be precise) was on 30th September 2018 against the Steelers at Heinz Field.
                            Last edited by GMTD; 08-23-2019, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                              The last time Flacco threw for 300+ yards (363 yards to be precise) was on 30th September 2018 against the Steelers at Heinz Field.
                              That's GREAT!!!
                              Can you pull up the last time a Bronco QB did that?

Comment

• Flacco had 376 yards, a couple weeks before the Steelers game also!

Comment

Working...
                                X