X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Amy-Selic View Post
    Miller you are basically living off of those two moments which are tiny bright spots of a really ugly blemish that is the whole season. That one play, it should have never come to that, it should never be coming down to this
    I’m not living off of those plays. Those are the only two 4th qrt situations that I cango on this season for Flacco in close games.

If our coaching staff wants to say Lock isn’t ready, and don’t want to bench Flacco for Allen.
    Then they need to make Flacco make a play at the end of the game.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    In the last 3 games Flacco has a rate of 75, with 0 TDs, playing against 3 teams that are below average on D (combined).

It's boring, and it's poor. And as much as some want to blame the Oline, and the refs, and the coaches, what about a seasoned QB???

Let him have some fun next week at home against the so so Browns, and then bring in Lock after the bye. This ship has sailed too long. For what purpose now?? There is none, once Lock can play.
    Agreed on all points. I would add that the best way to definitely determine one way or other whether Flacco was a drag on the team (as the majority believes), or the team a drag on Flacco (as some still claim); is by starting someone else at QB.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    In the last 3 games Flacco has a rate of 75, with 0 TDs, playing against 3 teams that are below average on D (combined).

It's boring, and it's poor. And as much as some want to blame the Oline, and the refs, and the coaches, what about a seasoned QB???

Let him have some fun next week at home against the so so Browns, and then bring in Lock after the bye. This ship has sailed too long. For what purpose now?? There is none, once Lock can play.

Leave a comment:

• Amy-Selic
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    5 yards yes I believe he could have gotten the first down throwing the ball. If he didn’t, we still punt and put the game on our defense.
    My point is about being aggressive and not playing scared

*Note:Flacco hasn’t been good all year, but he was able to make end of game plays ( go ahead TD drives) vs Jacksonville and the Bears. All I’m saying is let’s try to get a 3rd and 5.
    Miller you are basically living off of those two moments which are tiny bright spots of a really ugly blemish that is the whole season. That one play, it should have never come to that, it should never be coming down to this

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Lets be straight here, whats our percentage on 3rd down? if it WAS a throw would you have faith flacco would complete it?
    5 yards yes I believe he could have gotten the first down throwing the ball. If he didn’t, we still punt and put the game on our defense.
    My point is about being aggressive and not playing scared

*Note:Flacco hasn’t been good all year, but he was able to make end of game plays ( go ahead TD drives) vs Jacksonville and the Bears. All I’m saying is let’s try to get a 3rd and 5.

Leave a comment:

• $Broncos$
    replied
    When he was getting his massage I was hoping the back up would come in

Leave a comment:

• Amy-Selic
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    If saying Scangerello needs to be more aggressive on 3rd and 5 with two minutes left and a first down seals the game is, then I’m guilty!
    I don’t think Flacco played well at all, I just believe he should have been trying to throw for a first down at that point and the coaching staff chose to run it up the gut.

I don’t want to see that kind of attitude regardless of who is playing Qb. If that is Lock or Allen in the future I want them throwing the ball on that play.
    Play to win, never play not to lose!!!
    Lets be straight here, whats our percentage on 3rd down? if it WAS a throw would you have faith flacco would complete it?

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    Just saw a play where I for sure thought Deshaun Watson was going to be sacked, instead it turns into an amazing touchdown pass.

I’m so accustomed to our mediocrity at the QB position. Of course, Watson is a great QB in this league, but we need to evolve at the position. We are and have been in the Stone Age.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    so after yet another way below league average performance from our QB, people aren't still defending flacco right?
    If saying Scangerello needs to be more aggressive on 3rd and 5 with two minutes left and a first down seals the game is, then I’m guilty!
    I don’t think Flacco played well at all, I just believe he should have been trying to throw for a first down at that point and the coaching staff chose to run it up the gut.

I don’t want to see that kind of attitude regardless of who is playing Qb. If that is Lock or Allen in the future I want them throwing the ball on that play.
    Play to win, never play not to lose!!!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 10-27-2019, 04:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Amy-Selic
    replied
    so after yet another way below league average performance from our QB, people aren't still defending flacco right?

Leave a comment:

• RocketArm006
    replied
    Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    I wouldn't call no TDs in 3 games "par." Flacco is playing nowhere near par.
    I’m not sticking up for him. My point is the same bogus dialogue will continue.

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    You missed my point. If we’re gonna say trade Flacco for his comments, does it apply to everyone with those same public sentiments?
    I didn't say trade him. I said cut him. For his comments and his play. Guys that are actually trying have room to speak. Flacco needs to be the leader. He isn't on the field and with his comments post game, he isn't off the field either. At this point, Joe is nothing more than a cancer on this team. He needs to be gone.

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    And the same lame dialogue continues. A close loss where Flacco plays about par and we get the same thing over and over.

Flacco isn’t the only problem, but he’s certainly part of the problem. I really don’t understand the excuse making for the guy. Compound that with the whole “Lock isn’t ready” crap and this is what we get.

Boring, frustrating, losing football. At some point, something needs to change. This team is out of realistic contention.
    I wouldn't call no TDs in 3 games "par." Flacco is playing nowhere near par.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    Why should they do that? Lindsay has actually scored within the last 3 weeks. If anyone has a right to be upset it's him.
    You missed my point. If we’re gonna say trade Flacco for his comments, does it apply to everyone with those same public sentiments?

Leave a comment:

• RocketArm006
    replied
    And the same lame dialogue continues. A close loss where Flacco plays about par and we get the same thing over and over.

Flacco isn’t the only problem, but he’s certainly part of the problem. I really don’t understand the excuse making for the guy. Compound that with the whole “Lock isn’t ready” crap and this is what we get.

Boring, frustrating, losing football. At some point, something needs to change. This team is out of realistic contention.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X