• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Are they gonna trade Lindsay too? He also had the same sentiments
    Why should they do that? Lindsay has actually scored within the last 3 weeks. If anyone has a right to be upset it's him.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I don't have an agenda. My agenda is for the Broncos to win games and play the best players. I don't think we share the same agenda. Fantastic7 had it right - it's a wasted conversation trying to explain anything.
    I was talking about the play calling at the end of the game.
    Flacco, Lindsay and an unnamed Defender all made similar comments.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    My comments are based on the game I just watched. On a 3rd and 5 we have to come up with a better play call than a hand off up the middle. Instead of letting the offense make a play ( like they did at the end of the bears and Jags games) we chose to run clock and punt.
    I’m frustrated by the way we loss.
    Von blew what would have been a game ending sack, and AJ with a really bad penalty.

If your agenda is to continue to put blame on Flacco then have at it, that seems to be well covered by a group of posters.

I have a hard time blaming a player for losing a game when the play calling doesn’t give him an opportunity to even try.
    I don't have an agenda. My agenda is for the Broncos to win games and play the best players. I don't think we share the same agenda. Fantastic7 had it right - it's a wasted conversation trying to explain anything.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Flacco and Lindsay saying they want and need to be more aggressive. Plus an unnamed Broncos defender saying they were running plays, he's never seen them practice before. It's just not good. Save us Mike Shannahan you're our only hope.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I don't think you actually believe half of this. Flacco has not thrown a TD for 3 games now. Is that really the coaches fault? He's had 7 fumbles, 6 TD's and 5 interceptions. At what point do you say you need more from the QB position? That's NOT going to work in an offensive driven league.
    My comments are based on the game I just watched. On a 3rd and 5 we have to come up with a better play call than a hand off up the middle. Instead of letting the offense make a play ( like they did at the end of the bears and Jags games) we chose to run clock and punt.
    I’m frustrated by the way we loss.
    Von blew what would have been a game ending sack, and AJ with a really bad penalty.

If your agenda is to continue to put blame on Flacco then have at it, that seems to be well covered by a group of posters.

I have a hard time blaming a player for losing a game when the play calling doesn’t give him an opportunity to even try.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    So what would you describe his go ahead drives bs Chicago and Jacksonville?
    I called it he shouldn't have sucked the 1st 3/13 quarters and we would have been in that situation. Clutch would NEVER come outta of my mouth with joe. I dont drink flac juice.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    Flacco isnt fit to lead an NFL franchise. He no longer has NFL talent. He's blaming the coaches for his failure to execute. He hasn't thrown a TD in 3 games. This is how the leader of our offense acts?

Inexcusable. Needs to be gone as soon as possible.
    Are they gonna trade Lindsay too? He also had the same sentiments

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Flacco blasted Scangaroo after the game ...........he didn't say his name but he had serious words about the playcalling and we know how excited he never gets...... so his slight lukewarm words were about as animated as it gets!

Leave a comment:

• mojo0730
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Which means the locker room is teetering.
    Well, they seem unified against Scangarello...

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Flacco isnt fit to lead an NFL franchise. He no longer has NFL talent. He's blaming the coaches for his failure to execute. He hasn't thrown a TD in 3 games. This is how the leader of our offense acts?

Inexcusable. Needs to be gone as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Lindsay echoed what Flacco said about being aggressive.
    Which means the locker room is teetering.

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Guy should be cut for his post game comments if not for his performance. Hasn't thrown a TD in 3 games and hass the gall to call out the coaches. Shouldn't even be allowed on the plane. Just cut him on the tarmac.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Lindsay echoed what Flacco said about being aggressive.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    I agree! And the Flacco has been clutch this season vs Chicago and the Jags. Gotta put it on him to get that first down. That’s what starting QBs are suppose to do.
    I don't think you actually believe half of this. Flacco has not thrown a TD for 3 games now. Is that really the coaches fault? He's had 7 fumbles, 6 TD's and 5 interceptions. At what point do you say you need more from the QB position? That's NOT going to work in an offensive driven league.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    No one but you and floss believe flacco is clutch. More like crutch. Hahaha.
    So what would you describe his go ahead drives bs Chicago and Jacksonville?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X