X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    That’s not preaching, that’s going after a player who is running the plays that are called.
    Today’s game was lost because we didn’t put the colts away instead we ran clock and punted.
    3rd and 5 Flacco needs to get a chance and if it ain’t there he takes a knee to keep the clock running.
    What, you on your 3rd cup of flac juice. I think you care. Carry on.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Flacco hasn’t thrown a TD pass in 3 weeks, and just 1 since the Jags game. Time for a switch, they need a spark badly

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    That’s not preaching, that’s going after a player who is running the plays that are called.
    Today’s game was lost because we didn’t put the colts away instead we ran clock and punted.
    3rd and 5 Flacco needs to get a chance and if it ain’t there he takes a knee to keep the clock running.
    Yeah cuz 13 points the prior 58 minutes is excusable. It’s a complete joke to excuse that man.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    I agree! And the Flacco has been clutch this season vs Chicago and the Jags. Gotta put it on him to get that first down. That’s what starting QBs are suppose to do.
    No one but you and floss believe flacco is clutch. More like crutch. Hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by flosstein View Post
    And that’s not true at all. All Schaub’s numbers came after that game was well out of hand. Where we were in control the entire game until the end of the 4th. They were down 24-0 at the half. That quickly turns to abandon the run and just start chucking it up. So he wasn’t out performed by Schaub if you know why he had those garbage numbers. Different game, different situations.

And Flacco wasn’t terrible today. Play calling was more of the culprit than Flacco’s play.
    Sure it is. You act like Flacco had more than 6 points at halftime. The difference was Flacco’s defense cut him slack a lot longer than Schaub s did. I’m not rewarding Flacco for how the defense performed most of the game.

A better counter for you would’ve been that Schaub was throwing to far superior wrs.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Preach!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    I’m all for calling out players who don’t play well, but at the end Flacco wasn’t given the opportunity to get a first down.
    Everything was conservative and the 3rd and 5 run up the middle is playing not to lose.
    You can point to Flacco’s bad numbers this year, but vs the Bears and Jags when he had to make big plays late he did. They needed to rely on him. 5 yds and we can run the clock out.
    That's ur problem you always talking about the end. Why couldn't we put them away in the 1st 3 1/2... Excuses.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I will never root for losses in order for draft picks.

I guess you could call me a die hard fan that way. I don’t care if it justifies elways plan. It’s not like Ellis is really going to fire him.

I’ve watched two straight losing seasons net 0 improvements on this roster due to high draft picks. In fact we are worse. Why on earth would I root for draft picks when we clearly won’t make the right choice with it.
    This is the bitter truth. Even if we are picking early, there's no guarantee all those early picks will actually change this team if Elway is doing it. It's really heartbreaking - the dude is responsible for 3 SB wins on this team, yet is completely failing and tearing down his legacy year by year. One more year like this and there is no question about what direction this organization needs to head in.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    And that’s not true at all. All Schaub’s numbers came after that game was well out of hand. Where we were in control the entire game until the end of the 4th. They were down 24-0 at the half. That quickly turns to abandon the run and just start chucking it up. So he wasn’t out performed by Schaub if you know why he had those garbage numbers. Different game, different situations.

And Flacco wasn’t terrible today. Play calling was more of the culprit than Flacco’s play.
    So you drinking the flac juice too. Sine when did 0, less than 200 yards passing fumble. Become decent game for a 12 year vet. I'll wait.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I’m all for calling out players who don’t play well, but at the end Flacco wasn’t given the opportunity to get a first down.
    Everything was conservative and the 3rd and 5 run up the middle is playing not to lose.
    You can point to Flacco’s bad numbers this year, but vs the Bears and Jags when he had to make big plays late he did. They needed to rely on him. 5 yds and we can run the clock out.
    It’s pretty pathetic that we’ve fallen to the point of now defending a qb who’s consistently rated in the 70’s now.

We clearly have no clue what a real quality nfl qb looks like.

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    8 games is a large sample size, let's multiply his numbers by two and see what he's on pace for..

3296 yards, 12 TDs, 10 INTs, 16 fumbles.

That would be the worst season by a Denver QB in a long time
    Last edited by Papa-pwn; 10-27-2019, 02:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Someone should call out Flacco for playing like a bum every week. And taking so many third down sacks and looking so scared every third down.

I’m not excusing Scangarello but I’m not about to let Flacco off the hook after looking so garbage all game. I wouldn’t believe in Flacco in that situation either. In fact the game trend would suggest if he called a pass play Flacco was going to take a sack anyway.
    Preach!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    So much for Flacco being in his Prime lolol more like a Lame Duck 🦆

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

I agree! And the Flacco has been clutch this season vs Chicago and the Jags. Gotta put it on him to get that first down. That’s what starting QBs are suppose to do.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Someone should call out Flacco for playing like a bum every week. And taking so many third down sacks and looking so scared every third down.

I’m not excusing Scangarello but I’m not about to let Flacco off the hook after looking so garbage all game. I wouldn’t believe in Flacco in that situation either. In fact the game trend would suggest if he called a pass play Flacco was going to take a sack anyway.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X