Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats good we can get more O-line help in the draft for Flacco for the next couple years, that he Starts for the Broncos !

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
      Thats good we can get more O-line help in the draft for Flacco for the next couple years, that he Starts for the Broncos !
      Lol sometimes i wish I shared your un questioned optimism man. But cmon. When is the last time Elway has a quality oline facing him in the draft and actually didn’t bungle it?

Yeah that’s right. He messes it up every time.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        Lol sometimes i wish I shared your un questioned optimism man. But cmon. When is the last time Elway has a quality oline facing him in the draft and actually didn’t bungle it?

He's due then, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once and awhile.

Comment

Risner?

And he does have Munchak now
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
            Risner?

And he does have Munchak now
            That’s still very debatable and not a given yet.
            sigpic

Comment

That’s still very debatable and not a given yet.
              Wait which part is debatable? That Risner was a quality OL coming out, or that he'll have Munchak?

Comment

Wait which part is debatable? That Risner was a quality OL coming out, or that he'll have Munchak?
                He definitely appears to be a quality draft pick. I’m obviously a fan of the kid as he is my adopted Bronco. I guess my point is I can’t under estimate this teams ability to fail to develop oline. Leary was a pro bowler before joining us. And he’s been a massive disappointment wearing orange and blue. So I don’t automatically assume Risner will pan out just because he should.
                sigpic

Comment

Thats good we can get more O-line help in the draft for Flacco for the next couple years, that he Starts for the Broncos !
                  Flacco probably won't be the starter beyond this year, realistically speaking he will be a very expensive backup to Lock. Or possibly a really expensive dead cap hit.

Comment

He definitely appears to be a quality draft pick. I’m obviously a fan of the kid as he is my adopted Bronco. I guess my point is I can’t under estimate this teams ability to fail to develop oline. Leary was a pro bowler before joining us. And he’s been a massive disappointment wearing orange and blue. So I don’t automatically assume Risner will pan out just because he should.
                    I don't think Leary ever made a pro-bowl. Munchak has definitely earned the BOTD from me. That said nothing is guranteed. The early returns have been promising, it would be nice if he had a more competent LT.

Comment

This draft looks to have some promising OTs in it. We reportedly had multiple scouts at the Wisconsin game, which hopefully was to get a look at their OL.
                      When you are picking in top 5 like we are in 2020, gotta think about maybe picking up a QB. At this point Lock still is an unknown, and still will be if we play Flacco until week 17.
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                        Flacco probably won't be the starter beyond this year, realistically speaking he will be a very expensive backup to Lock. Or possibly a really expensive dead cap hit.
                        "Probably won't be the starter"
                        That's what your hoping for.

Lock is a little kid not quite NFL ready yet.

Flacco is a proven, Successful, Real NFL QB !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                          When you are picking in top 5 like we are in 2020, gotta think about maybe picking up a QB. At this point Lock still is an unknown, and still will be if we play Flacco until week 17.
                          I'll never say never, Murray got Zona to ship off Rosen a top 10 pick. That said, I put it as unlikely. However, if we are top 5, we could be looking at another Chubb situation. Chase Young could be there.

Comment

"Probably won't be the starter"
                            That's what your hoping for.

Lock is a little kid not quite NFL ready yet.

Flacco is a proven, Successful, Real NFL QB !!!!
                            Flacco was a proven successful NFL qb. Now he is just a washed up has been who needs to retire.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll never say never, Murray got Zona to ship off Rosen a top 10 pick. That said, I put it as unlikely. However, if we are top 5, we could be looking at another Chubb situation. Chase Young could be there.
                              There are enough players that it would be a surprised to see that happen to me.
                              sigpic
                              oakland raders gm
                              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

This is why if we are headed towards another losing season, we need to play Lock as soon as possible to see what we have in him. The last thing we need is to not play him, let franchise QBs slip by because of not knowing if Lock is the guy or not. Especially if we are picking early again.
                                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X