This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same absolute Bum he has always been.

It’s laughable people thought he was going to come in and magically be better than who he’s been for 5-6 years now.
    sigpic

Comment

• Flunko is horrible. Low balls, missed receivers, and more balls into the line. Not to mention the turnovers. We'll be 0-8, 0-9 when Lock comes back, so hopefully he starts immediately. Not just Flunko though, this whole team lacks heart and is embarrassing.

Comment

• I've defended Flacco in the first two games as he was not the prob in those games. This one I can not defend. While it wasn't 100% fault he was def part of it. Sakcs, int, and checking down too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
          I've defended Flacco in the first two games as he was not the prob in those games. This one I can not defend. While it wasn't 100% fault he was def part of it. Sakcs, int, and checking down too much.
          Yup , first 2 games he gave us a chance to win. This game he just sucked . It's just bone head plays that killed us . We have to be more disciplined with the execution.

Comment

• This was Flacco's worse game of the season.

He had a little bit of mojo going on in the first half, but he fell apart in the second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
              This was Flacco's worse game of the season.

He had a little bit of mojo going on in the first half, but he fell apart in the second.
              that's the thing. We need someone who will not just be average, if we want to be a team that competes. This needs to be Lock's team by week 10.
              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Flacco’s two turnovers were the difference
                sigpic

Comment

This was Flacco's worse game of the season.

Worst game of the season, thus far.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                    that's the thing. We need someone who will not just be average, if we want to be a team that competes. This needs to be Lock's team by week 10.
                    Although I agree, I think Lock would look even worse.

Flacco barely has anytime to throw as it is. Lock, trying to even read a defense during a play could really make his day job that much harder with 2 seconds to throw.

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      Flacco’s two turnovers were the difference
                      So Flacco Int led to 0 points and his strip sack was Elijah fault for the sack and not jumping on it. But yes let's blame his two turnovers lol

Comment

Flacco barely has anytime to throw as it is. Lock, trying to even read a defense during a play could really make his day job that much harder with 2 seconds to throw.
                        I'd rather we be losing with Lock than Flacco, because at least we know we need to draft a QB next season. With a top 5 pick we could really turn this around with the right guy.
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                          Flacco’s two turnovers were the difference
                          I actually think the refs horrible holding call on Sanders early on was the difference.

Joe was groovin' up until then. The running game was also on point. After that, it's like we got away from pounding the rock and it all road on Flacco. The offense was pretty smooth at that time, and after that holding call it got way more rough.

Comment

I actually think the refs horrible holding call on Sanders early on was the difference.

Joe was groovin' up until then. The running game was also on point. After that, it's like we got away from pounding the rock and it all road on Flacco. The offense was pretty smooth at that time, and after that holding call it got way more rough.
                            If one holding call causes this offense and Flacco to fall apart then it's not a very good one to begin with. We need consistent players on our team. Flacco isn't bad, but he isn't going to put us over the edge. The search for the franchise QB needs to continue.
                            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Yeah, but if you’re going to suck, suck with the future in mind. Lock won’t look good behind this line, but hopefully the FO will invest in some serious resources to protect that investment.

Comment

• I guess it could go either way.

A crap team can hinder a fresh rookie quarterback (who by the way needs to work on his mechanics) by making him try to 'get by' by any means - which could hinder sound quarterback play/learning.

Then again, a crap team could maybe rally around a fresh rookie quarterback.

If I had to guess, I'd go with the former.

Comment

Working...
                                X