This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    That would be ok if playing behind our line wasn't risking major injury.
    AND, we don't have a coaching staff that can "coach the bad habits out of him".

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Lock isn’t healthy and has done nothing in this league so far, i hope the kid is a HOF, but for now he is a non factor. Get on board with this teams active players !
      Correct. When he is healthy, though, he should play sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
        AND, we don't have a coaching staff that can "coach the bad habits out of him".
        Then we’re talking about firing another regime. Because at some point, a coaching staff HAS to have time to try and develop a young QB.

Comment

I bet Flacco outplays Minshew Sunday
          Sig bet?
          I certainly hope Flacco is capable of outplaying a rookie 6th round pick at home.

Comment

And what we saw out of Lock in the pre-season games certainly wasn't impressive.
            Minshew was terrible in preseason. Take preseason with a grain of salt

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
              Although I agree, I think Lock would look even worse.

Flacco barely has anytime to throw as it is. Lock, trying to even read a defense during a play could really make his day job that much harder with 2 seconds to throw.
              Last time I saw Lock, he did not look comfortable under center. I think that would also be a hindrance for him.
              Administrator
              sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                I certainly hope Flacco is capable of outplaying a rookie 6th round pick at home.
                one would hope so.....
                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                  I actually think the refs horrible holding call on Sanders early on was the difference.

Joe was groovin' up until then. The running game was also on point. After that, it's like we got away from pounding the rock and it all road on Flacco. The offense was pretty smooth at that time, and after that holding call it got way more rough.
                  Was that penalty challengable? I saw one bad challenge then maybe a miss by not looking at that one
                  Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                    Last time I saw Lock, he did not look comfortable under center. I think that would also be a hindrance for him.
                    Exactly right. Lock has a long, long way to go from what I saw in pre-season. It looks like we will be in a prime position to make a pick of a top 1st Round QB. Lock's value will likely be as a backup in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                      one would hope so.....
                      He will and we will when and we will win.
                      sigpic

Comment

Exactly right. Lock has a long, long way to go from what I saw in pre-season. It looks like we will be in a prime position to make a pick of a top 1st Round QB. Lock's value will likely be as a backup in the NFL.
                        Jalen Hurts.......
                        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

He will and we will when and we will win.
                          Yeah, you keep thinkin that....
                          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Lock is doing nothing for this team right now, meanwhile Flacco is giving us all he’s got.
                            Respect for Flacco, lost at Green Bay just like every Denver qb in history!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Where are the deep balls?

Comment

Lock is doing nothing for this team right now, meanwhile Flacco is giving us all he’s got.
                                Respect for Flacco, lost at Green Bay just like every Denver qb in history!!!!
                                Exactly right, with both of your last 2 Posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X