X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flosstein
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    It wasn’t about wins or losses. My point was that’s how bad Flacco is. He’s getting massively out performed by a qb most people didn’t realize was still in the league until today.

I don’t want Schaub. My point was that’s how bad Flacco is.
    And that’s not true at all. All Schaub’s numbers came after that game was well out of hand. Where we were in control the entire game until the end of the 4th. They were down 24-0 at the half. That quickly turns to abandon the run and just start chucking it up. So he wasn’t out performed by Schaub if you know why he had those garbage numbers. Different game, different situations.

And Flacco wasn’t terrible today. Play calling was more of the culprit than Flacco’s play.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Good to see Flacco call out the coaches.
    The play calling at the end was ridiculous, and playing not to win gets you beat.
    Someone should call out Flacco for playing like a bum every week. And taking so many third down sacks and looking so scared every third down.

I’m not excusing Scangarello but I’m not about to let Flacco off the hook after looking so garbage all game. I wouldn’t believe in Flacco in that situation either. In fact the game trend would suggest if he called a pass play Flacco was going to take a sack anyway.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Math schaub threw for 460 yards and we get to watch Flacco
    Good to see Flacco call out the coaches.
    The play calling at the end was ridiculous, and playing not to win gets you beat.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by flosstein View Post
    But they still lost. We don’t need Flacco to throw for yards like that. Because that means you’re getting rocked and u need to pass 60 times to come back. I just want aggressive, attacking offensive play calling. I would like Joe to stop holding the ball too lone and let it rip. Receivers to stop dropping game changing passes. That’s what we need.
    It wasn’t about wins or losses. My point was that’s how bad Flacco is. He’s getting massively out performed by a qb most people didn’t realize was still in the league until today.

I don’t want Schaub. My point was that’s how bad Flacco is.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Good point. But if we win Elway will feel what he is doing is right and it ain't. Sorry but I'm one of the ones that would want a draft pick over trying to win in which I know is not gonna happen when we avg 13 per game. Thebdef is gonna start talking and divide the Locke room
    I will never root for losses in order for draft picks.

I guess you could call me a die hard fan that way. I don’t care if it justifies elways plan. It’s not like Ellis is really going to fire him.

I’ve watched two straight losing seasons net 0 improvements on this roster due to high draft picks. In fact we are worse. Why on earth would I root for draft picks when we clearly won’t make the right choice with it.

Leave a comment:

• RocketArm006
    replied
    Quite honestly I’m getting sick of people rooting for draft position over wins. What the hell does it help?

We are about to have our third straight losing season. We still don’t have a QB and our roster is abysmal.

What the heck good does it do to have great picks when Elway doesn’t make good choices?
    All good points. I don’t trust Elway either, but the only thing I can do is watch it unfold and then discuss my options on a message board.

I will be very interested to see if Lock comes off IR.

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    But they still lost. We don’t need Flacco to throw for yards like that. Because that means you’re getting rocked and u need to pass 60 times to come back. I just want aggressive, attacking offensive play calling. I would like Joe to stop holding the ball too lone and let it rip. Receivers to stop dropping game changing passes. That’s what we need.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Quite honestly I’m getting sick of people rooting for draft position over wins. What the hell does it help?

We are about to have our third straight losing season. We still don’t have a QB and our roster is abysmal.

What the heck good does it do to have great picks when Elway doesn’t make good choices?
    Good point. But if we win Elway will feel what he is doing is right and it ain't. Sorry but I'm one of the ones that would want a draft pick over trying to win in which I know is not gonna happen when we avg 13 per game. Thebdef is gonna start talking and divide the Locke room

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Start Allen, it doesn't matter.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    At this point even Elway has to start acknowledging that the season is over, there isn't a 'we're still trying to win games' mentality and that in order for him to make it past the next 2 years as GM, Lock HAS to start.

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    Flacco looked banged up most of the game. That shot at the end couldn't have helped.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Agreed. I’m very interested to see how this week unfolds. If he doesn’t struggle, though, and simply provides a a par performance, it will make the ensuing IR moves quite telling.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by BeastDaddy2009 View Post
    Flacco needs to be benched or released....he hasn't played good for years and this year isn't any different.
    He doesn't have good vision or smarts on what to do anymore!!!! His career is done, sorry to say. No accuracy, no awareness, no skill!!!!
    I would cut him first thing tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• BeastDaddy2009
    replied
    Flacco needs to be benched or released....he hasn't played good for years and this year isn't any different.
    He doesn't have good vision or smarts on what to do anymore!!!! His career is done, sorry to say. No accuracy, no awareness, no skill!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X