This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Further, his individual performance is looking like it will be worse than Keenum's. I really struggle with understanding how people can say he is any bit of an upgrade with a straight face. Fact is, he is not an upgrade. Possibly a downgrade, though.

While people say it "looks" better, if he continues to play this way he's finishing with 11 total TDs and 16 turnovers on the year. That's not good in any way. That's half as many TDs as Keenum scored last year and only three less turnovers than Keenum. It's also very possible we win no more games with Flacco than we did with Keenum. Where is the upgrade?

All this behind an OL allowing the 10th fewest pressures thus far.
    Agree

10 char

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      And zero wins
      Want to bet that neither of those happen.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
        166 career games is not a small sample size. Flacco’s average is 1.3 TD / 0.8 INT per game. With 2 TD / 2 INT over 3 games plus the average projected over 13 games remaining, he’s on pace for 18 TD / 12 INT. He could over/under perform however I wouldn’t count on a lot more.
        I don't think anyone here thinks Flacco is a great quarterback. He is however much better than Keenum though.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
          I don't think anyone here thinks Flacco is a great quarterback. He is however much better than Keenum though.
          There isn’t any evidence of Flacco being better than Keenum. Flacco has better arm strength and Keenum is more mobile. Flacco doesn’t have any skills that currently translate to better results.

Comment

Want to bet that neither of those happen.
            Of course they won't

Comment

Yet here we are, 0-3
              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Thought this was a good read. As the article notes, Flacco isn’t the only reason Denver can’t get the ball downfield... but he is a reason.

https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/...s-offense-back

Comment

• I haven’t even taken the time to scroll back and see why...but we are now arguing Keenum vs Flacco? SMH...Go Broncos and let’s win this weekend!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Based on what?

Comment

• I am rooting for our Starting QB to have a good game, and we get a W !

Comment

• I was starting to slowly believe in Flacco i until that stupid unforced pick.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          I was starting to slowly believe in Flacco i until that stupid unforced pick.
                          OH but his comeback TD didn't win you back? That makes sense.

Comment

• I mean.......can it be a flaw to score clutch TD’s and leave too much time? It’s like the coaches need to tell him to slow his groove until there only 3 seconds remaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                              OH but his comeback TD didn't win you back? That makes sense.
                              Anyone who knows anything about football knows that TD was mostly on the soft zones the Jags called. Their coaches suck too just so you know.

Comment

• I don't think this loss was on Flacco ........ it was a teamwide loss. But at least he got us back on top late. His INT was GIGANTIC and it did mark the pivotal swing in momentum that never really changed after that - but it was the whole JAX team who played with that physicality that ours didn't ........
                                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                                X