Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flacco

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We kinda got screwed in 2 games on roughing the passer calls. Still need to see today's again but it didn't seem like a legit call to me............ but who cares .......... the NFL officiating is at an all time low. Even the so called experts 'former refs' on the broadcasts don't know what in THE hell is going on ........... or worse, ....... what will be called on a review say. NFL is screwing the game up. I saw it all day today. That Giants game was a circus with penalty flags ........ ticky tack. It just sucks to not be able to see NFL players decide their fate ....... on some dumb rules changes .. ... or another knee jerk NFL reaction on how to call games (less holding was requested) And this dumb new replay rule changes nothing. It's just makes the games a little worse to watch
    Red 98

    Kareem rises to the top

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
      If you’re going to justify an interception from a badly thrown ball by a veteran QB, you’re not being objective.

      The defense held the Jags to a FG off that INT but it let them back in the game.

      You left out the possibility the Broncos score on that drive because they were in Jags side when Flacco threw the INT.

      Turnovers are part of the reason for losing and that one was all on Flacco.
      Where am I justifying it? I’m not

      I’m simply not following the moronic theory that a 1st half Int that ended with the Broncos still having 11 point lead was more detrimental than the defense allowing a RB to run for 225 yards and being totally unable to stop a rookie led offense

      You might I dont
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

      Comment


      • Lots of opinions. Let us observe an indisputable fact:

        Flacco is a bad QB.

        The team has issues aplenty, fielding one of the leagues worst starting QBs is a significant one. Saying that does not absolve the other issues present, and at the same time the other issues do not absolve Flacco of being a huge liability.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
          Not good enough to win? He took us down and got the potential game winning drive!!! Are you not watching the game? That's twice he did that and that's twice the defense failed us. Yet you think Flacco isn't good enough to win. That's laughable
          No, because good enough to win is not throwing an INT with two wide open receivers right in front of Flacco. Good enough to win is converting a 3rd down earlier with a wide open target on the sideline - Flacco over three that pass.

          Not blaming the entire game on Flacco but he didn’t play well enough for 60 minutes to win.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
            Lots of opinions. Let us observe an indisputable fact:

            Flacco is a bad QB.

            The team has issues aplenty, fielding one of the leagues worst starting QBs is a significant one. Saying that does not absolve the other issues present, and at the same time the other issues do not absolve Flacco of being a huge liability.
            Bingo. This post pretty much nails it.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
              Not good enough to win? He took us down and got the potential game winning drive!!! Are you not watching the game? That's twice he did that and that's twice the defense failed us. Yet you think Flacco isn't good enough to win. That's laughable
              He threw a critical, REALLY bad INT at the end of the half that swung three points the other direction, and completely looked inept in the 3rd quarter. Oh, and we're 0-4.

              Yeah, Flacco isn't good enough to win with this team.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                Flacco is not the answer but he is better than anything we have had in years.

                As long as we do not do anything stupid with his contract and can release him at any time without taking a huge cap hit I am good.
                I've got bad news for you... We did something stupid with his contact.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                  The defense allowed a RB to run for 225 yards

                  And your blaming a Ist half Int that yielded 3 points

                  That’s a weak outlook
                  I'm saying what I saw. What did you see after the D gave up that long drive?

                  Comment


                  • This is what 'win now on' looks like I guess.
                    Red 98

                    Kareem rises to the top

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                      Lots of opinions. Let us observe an indisputable fact:

                      Flacco is a bad QB.

                      The team has issues aplenty, fielding one of the leagues worst starting QBs is a significant one. Saying that does not absolve the other issues present, and at the same time the other issues do not absolve Flacco of being a huge liability.
                      Wrong! but you are bad at being objective!

                      end of story!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                        Lots of opinions. Let us observe an indisputable fact:

                        Flacco is a bad QB.

                        The team has issues aplenty, fielding one of the leagues worst starting QBs is a significant one. Saying that does not absolve the other issues present, and at the same time the other issues do not absolve Flacco of being a huge liability.
                        Let’s observe another indispensable fact

                        That horrible qb gave us a come from behind score to take the lead in two games

                        Only to see the defense allow two teams to march down the field with zero pressure to kick a game winning Fg
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                          He threw a critical, REALLY bad INT at the end of the half that swung three points the other direction, and completely looked inept in the 3rd quarter. Oh, and we're 0-4.

                          Yeah, Flacco isn't good enough to win with this team.
                          That was either a 6 or 10 point swing because we were driving before Flacco threw the INT. The Jags got 3 and we lost the game by 2. If Flacco connects in that pass to either WIDE open receiver we likely get 3 points or a TD on the drive.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                            He threw a critical, REALLY bad INT at the end of the half that swung three points the other direction, and completely looked inept in the 3rd quarter. Oh, and we're 0-4.

                            Yeah, Flacco isn't good enough to win with this team.
                            A critical int? We were up 14 points. It blows my mind that people r blaming the loss on that. Didn't that only lead to 3 points? Yet we don't blame..the D for giving up 20 unanswer points. Blows my mind the way some of you guys think.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              Let’s observe another indispensable fact

                              That horrible qb gave us a come from behind score to take the lead in two games

                              Only to see the defense allow two teams to march down the field with zero pressure to kick a game winning Fg
                              Another fluke roughing had nothing to do with that either......

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                                Wrong! but you are bad at being objective!

                                end of story!
                                Wait, what? Flacco is objectively a bad starting QB. Has been for years. What a strange thing to disagree with.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X