This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Over 300 yards 3 td 1 int and one potential gw drive. Again I'm not saying he's the great or that we don't need to move on to Lock. But putting the blame on Flacco is laughable
    If you just look at that stat line you are missing a lot of stuff. That last drive the Jags called the worst possible plays. It was just soft zones the whole time. I was amazed at how bad it was. If you think that proves Flacco had a good game I don't really know what to say to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
      flacco could throw for 400yds 4 td & no int, give his team the lead with 1:00 to play but his defense fails again & so the haters would find something he did during the game that without a doubt cost us the win...

some people
      But the problem is that outside of flashes, Flacco has mostly been average. He had 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptions leading into this game. That's the exact definition of average.

Again, he's not playing poorly. If this were 2011 or 2015 we'd be sitting pretty. But this team is SO bad around him that keeping him in there in lieu of Lock when he's healthy would just be stupid.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        What is laughable is everyone in broncos country HATED this guy in Baltimore, but putting him in Orange somehow makes that all water under the bridge to the point that a blind eye is turned and suddenly he can do no wrong...
        i didn't hate him, but why would people hate him?

hung up on the playoff miracle throw? that was the dumb ass safety that gave that game away
        sigpic

Comment

flacco could throw for 400yds 4 td & no int, give his team the lead with 1:00 to play but his defense fails again & so the haters would find something he did during the game that without a doubt cost us the win...

some people
          Fan: Hey the defense gave up 500 yards rushing
          Hater: Ya but did you see Flacco throw it so hard that Hamilton dropped it,

That’s why we lost
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

When Jags milk 12 mins on the first drive you really won't be getting much from the offense. Then 6 mins the second drive.
            This is kind of beside the point now but it might be our MO this season, their super long drive and game winning drive were both extended by horrible officiating. Chubb's auto first down on 2nd and 18, and the roughing the passer on 3rd down. Why don't the refs ever gift us a drive?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
              This is kind of beside the point now but it might be our MO this season, their super long drive and game winning drive were both extended by horrible officiating. Chubb's auto first down on 2nd and 18, and the roughing the passer on 3rd down. Why don't the refs ever gift us a drive?
              They try to, but most of the time, flacco can't sustain it...
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                But the problem is that outside of flashes, Flacco has mostly been average. He had 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptions leading into this game. That's the exact definition of average.

Again, he's not playing poorly. If this were 2011 or 2015 we'd be sitting pretty. But this team is SO bad around him that keeping him in there in lieu of Lock when he's healthy would just be stupid.
                i totally get what you are saying & i agree to a degree, but there clearly are people on here that want to lay blame 100% on flacco & that is just totally flawed!

the guy gave us a chance for 2 wins...he doesn't play defense
                sigpic

Comment

some people
                  No he couldn't. If he did, it would be best game he's ever played. It is safe to say he is incapable of that right now and I don't see how it is relevant. He's a bad QB. Thats an objective fact that Flacco himself has proved over the course of the last half decade.

Comment

there clearly are people on here that want to lay blame 100% on flacco & that is just totally flawed!
                    I don't think there's been a single person to say that. Everyone knows we have many issues, Flacco is one of those issues. There does seem to be a contingent insistent that he is not. Since this is the Flacco thread, this is where we argue that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                      No he couldn't. If he did, it would be best game he's ever played. It is safe to say he is incapable of that right now and I don't see how it is relevant. He's a bad QB. Thats an objective fact that Flacco himself has proved over the course of the last half decade.
                      flacco has a 300+ 5td game, js.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                        I don't think there's been a single person to say that. Everyone knows we have many issues, Flacco is one of those issues.
                        Exactly... We don't put it all on him, but listening to some some here, he's a hall of famer and walks on water.
                        sigpic

Comment

A critical int? We were up 14 points. It blows my mind that people r blaming the loss on that. Didn't that only lead to 3 points? Yet we don't blame..the D for giving up 20 unanswer points. Blows my mind the way some of you guys think.
                          This thread is about Flacco.

The Broncos lost by 2 points. The INT led to the Jags scoring 3 on a FG.

We should have driven down and scored 3 or 7 on the drive until Flacco tossed the pick. So that was a huge INT.

Of course the defense was bad, but make no mistake Flacco played a role in the loss. He played for 60 minutes not the last 3 and made mistakes along the way.

Comment

• Gotta also love all the plays where flacco threw passes with only a Jaguar defender in range... Some of those were just absurdly bad.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                              flacco has a 300+ 5td game, js.
                              I know. I was just going with his example of 4+ TDs and 400+ yards which has not happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                                This thread is about Flacco.

The Broncos lost by 2 points. The INT led to the Jags scoring 3 on a FG.

We should have driven down and scored 3 or 7 on the drive until Flacco tossed the pick. So that was a huge INT.

Of course the defense was bad, but make no mistake Flacco played a role in the loss. He played for 60 minutes not the last 3 and made mistakes along the way.
                                There's no question that the defense could have stopped the Jags after that pick, or looked gassed after halftime.

But make no mistake, that INT was pretty bad. Not just for WHEN it happened, but also how poorly thrown the ball was.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X