This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeelzeBob View Post
    You are aware that he’s one of the worst QBs in the league in the redzone this season right? I mean that’s almost certainly the #1 reason we are only averaging 18 ppg. The QB is the most important player on a team, so I just can’t wrap my head around how anyone can look at Flacco’s stats and our ppg and say, “He’s been solid.” That’s just crazy to me.
    That contributes to it but go ahead and completely ignore my points and find a new one that helps support your argument
    Last edited by JW7; 10-10-2019, 11:52 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
      I wont say hes solid , but to say hes trash isnt fair either .
      He’s trash as a starting QB. As a backup he’d be great. That’s the reality of Joe Flacco.

Comment

He’s trash as a starting QB. As a backup he’d be great. That’s the reality of Joe Flacco.
        That's funny because a lot of sports talk shows dont feel the same . I think hes avg. The league is riddled with avg QBs and a few phenoms .

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
          That contributes to it but go ahead and completely ignore my points and find a new one that helps support your argument
          Those didn’t look like points so much as excuses and attempts to blame others. In the end there are no data points that support the notion Flacco is playing “solid” other than his yardage totals. His ability to put points on the board when has the opportunities to do is abysmal, and his ability to protect the ball isn’t much better. The notion that he isn’t to blame as much as anyone for our inability to score points and our losing record just seems totally illogical to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
            That's funny because a lot of sports talk shows dont feel the same . I think hes avg. The league is riddled with avg QBs and a few phenoms .
            I have no idea what to say to this. Most pundits were laughing at Elway when he traded for Flacco. Not that it even matters. Sports talk is just for ratings. You can’t take that stuff seriously.

Comment

Those didn’t look like points so much as excuses and attempts to blame others. In the end there are no data points that support the notion Flacco is playing “solid” other than his yardage totals. His ability to put points on the board when has the opportunities to do is abysmal, and his ability to protect the ball isn’t much better. The notion that he isn’t to blame as much as anyone for our inability to score points and our losing record just seems totally illogical to me.
              Also just checked and Denver is ranked #8 in redzone scoring percentage in the last 3 games. Maybe it's because we have a new whole new coaching staff and a brand new QB that is getting comfortable with the system and players.

It's clear you have already made up your mind on who Flacco is as a quarterback but he has been playing well this year and he is getting better with each game. He is not a top 10 QB but he also is not one of the worst quarterback in the league as you and many others have continued to claim.
              Last edited by JW7; 10-10-2019, 12:04 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• And stats or for fantasy football leagues . I wasnt even on the Flacco train. He has given us exactly what he is , just average . I want to see what Lock has . If Lock isnt ready then Flacco is the guy we just have to accept it.

Comment

• Of course I’ve made my mind up about Flacco. The guy has been in the league for a long time. He’s a known commodity. Presently we are scoring 18 ppg with him as our QB. That’s par for the course for Flacco because he is not a good starting QB. He’s just one of those backup QBs who is good enough to start for bad teams with no other options at QB. I mean look at the rest of the teams in the league and tell me how many other than the Broncos he would be starting for right now. It’s a pretty short list full of dumpster fire teams.

Comment

Of course I’ve made my mind up about Flacco. The guy has been in the league for a long time. He’s a known commodity. Presently we are scoring 18 ppg with him as our QB. That’s par for the course for Flacco because he is not a good starting QB. He’s just one of those backup QBs who is good enough to start for bad teams with no other options at QB. I mean look at the rest of the teams in the league and tell me how many other than the Broncos he would be starting for right now. It’s a pretty short list full of dumpster fire teams.
                    Cant argue with that

Comment

• A Flacco lead team can beat any team in the league. That includes the Brady Bunch. He can beat KC in Arrowhead and you can enyoy watching their fans leave the stadium half empty. I have loved watching the steeler fans leaving their stadium, beaten crying in there yellow rags
                      I have watched Flacco his entire career, and when the chips are down he is at his best.
                      He can score fast, or he can drive the field with ten yard chunks.
                      Flacco can string together enough plays in a hurry up offense to make your head spin.
                      His team knows he can do these things, so his defenses fight harder to get him the ball again.
                      He has won it all, and he looks in top shape bringing this young team to have confidence in itself.
                      Not yet up to swagger level, but getting there.
                      You are only losing credibility yourself if you are not on the Flacco train.
                      All aboard.Toot Toot. The trains leaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by crabcruncher View Post
                        A Flacco lead team can beat any team in the league. That includes the Brady Bunch. He can beat KC in Arrowhead and you can enyoy watching their fans leave the stadium half empty. I have loved watching the steeler fans leaving their stadium, beaten crying in there yellow rags
                        I have watched Flacco his entire career, and when the chips are down he is at his best.
                        Flacco can string together enough plays in a hurry up offense to make your head spin.
                        His team knows he can do these things, so his defenses fight harder to get him the ball again.
                        He has won it all, and he looks in top shape bringing this young team to have confidence in itself.
                        The Flacco train is shortly headed to the bench by week 10.
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by crabcruncher View Post
                          A Flacco lead team can beat any team in the league. That includes the Brady Bunch. He can beat KC in Arrowhead and you can enyoy watching their fans leave the stadium half empty. I have loved watching the steeler fans leaving their stadium, beaten crying in there yellow rags
                          Mrs. Flacco?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                            The Flacco train is shortly headed to the bench by week 10.

LoL Truth 😂 LOL

Comment

Mrs. Flacco?
                              Lol nice one . Had to laugh

Comment

• I hope Flacco has a few good games and is protected properly.
                                I hope he starts the rest of the year, and all of next year.
                                I am not looking forward to watching a rookie yet. When Locks time comes, I will be all in on him.
                                For now, I am thankful we have a experienced QB at the helm.

Comment

Working...
                                X