Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flacco is just average guys that's it . Cold hard facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
      Flacco is just average guys that's it . Cold hard facts.
      Yes, I agree. He is also not one of the worst quarterbacks in the league like so many on these boards believe. No statistical breakdown will make me think otherwise.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
        Yes, I agree. He is also not one of the worst quarterbacks in the league like so many on these boards believe. No statistical breakdown will make me think otherwise.
        What starting QBs in the league would you take him over?

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...atrick-mahomes

This is a pretty solid ranking of NFL QBs this season imo, and the guys below Flacco are mostly young guys who are learning how to play and backups who have been forced to start. He is solidly below average according to that list, and I don’t see any real argument for why he should be much higher.

Comment

• Talk is cheap.
            Lets play football.

Comment

Flacco is just average guys that's it . Cold hard facts.
              he is what i consider "replacement level" or a bridge QB. we need to see if lock is better.
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
                Yes I agree . Some tend to think avg is good . Hes not terrible , hes just avg.

Comment

Yes I agree . Some tend to think avg is good . Hes not terrible , hes just avg.
                  Average means in the middle of the pack among starters. There’s just nothing to support that when it comes to Flacco.

Comment

• Really “solid” first half for Flacco today.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeelzeBob View Post
                      What starting QBs in the league would you take him over?
                      I made a statement. I'm not looking for an argument. All I know is I trust this offense more than any offense in the last 3 seasons.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Another “solid” game by Flacco lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeelzeBob View Post
                          Another “solid” game by Flacco lol.
                          Yup, he's lucky our defense was lights out this week.... This offense is terrible, but whatever.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Another turnover. That's 5 of 6 games this year with one of those, and in every game this year he has fumbled or thrown a pick. 9 total on the year to his 6 TDs. Brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              Yup, he's lucky our defense was lights out this week.... This offense is terrible, but whatever.
                              Just remember it’s everyone’s fault on offense but Flacco.

Comment

• I think Lock can muster up the same level of play as Flacco maybe even better .

Comment

Working...
                                X