This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    That pick is completely on him. He hit fant in the back in double coverage streaking down the seam. One, he shouldn't have even thrown it, and if he absolutely had to then he needs to overthrow rather than underthrow.
    Wrong!!!!! That was all on Fant. He lost the ball in the sun and failed to defend it. He had the step and had he not lost the ball, it would've been a huge play.
    #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
      Wrong!!!!! That was all on Fant. He lost the ball in the sun and failed to defend it. He had the step and had he not lost the ball, it would've been a huge play.
      It would have been a huge play if Flacco didnt underthrow it by a yard. That pass is supposed to drop over the top. Not behind the receiver where the defender can make a play on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Narco View Post
        Flacco has been better than expected. He's accurate and has a strong arm.
        Say what now?

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          On the contrary all stalled drives from penalties are directly on Flacco, the OC calling a conservative game is all Flacco

The intercepted pass hitting Fant right between the 8 and 7 was all Flacco

Freeman running routes 1/2 short of a first twice was Flacco,

Leary completely missing a block allowing a sack was also all Flacco

Come on man
          Flacco got a win and that’s all I’m concerned with!!!!! How bout you Rap?
          I know you like me see the whole picture.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Narco View Post
            Didn't we all?

Flacco is better than any QB the Broncos have had since Manning. They can win games with Flacco, if the D plays like they did today. Flacco isn't the problem on O.
            what quarterback cant win games when the defense gets like 3 turnovers 6+ sacks and allows 0 points?

People around here have super high expectations of defense. expecting the defense to always allow less than 10 points a game cause flacco can win with that!

Comment

• We won in spite of Flacco. Nothing will make me think other wise.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                We won in spite of Flacco. Nothing will make me think other wise.

Totally Agree.

Comment

It would have been a huge play if Flacco didnt underthrow it by a yard. That pass is supposed to drop over the top. Not behind the receiver where the defender can make a play on it.
                  I don’t what the call was there are you?
                  Flacco May have under threw the ball but what was Fant suppose to do? If he sees that ball and goes up for it squared at the ball that’s a catch, he was running with his back to the QB and looked straight up. I would call it a bad pass and a bad route by both involved.
                  sigpic

Comment

Flacco being Flacco is all Flacco. He's a bad QB, there's no way around it, I'm amazed that this is even a point of contention here.
                    Same here. All the Flacco defenders baffle me. He’s really bad for a starting QB. He’d make a solid backup though.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      We won in spite of Flacco. Nothing will make me think other wise.
                      Flacco lead 3 fg drives and a TD drive, those drives along with an awesome defensive effort is why we won. Nothing will make me think otherwise.

*Joe Flacco is the broncos starting QB despite what people think of him.

Calling out a teams qb in a 16-0 win baffles me...
                      Last edited by 58Miller; 10-13-2019, 05:11 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                        We won in spite of Flacco. There’s really no logical argument otherwise.

Comment

Flacco lead 3 fg drives and a TD drive, those drives along with an awesome defensive effort is why we won. Nothing will make me think otherwise.

*Joe Flacco is the broncos starting QB despite what people think of him.
                          the best quarterback at the game today was the titans second string QB. 16 points is pretty standard for the flacco offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeelzeBob View Post
                            Same here. All the Flacco defenders baffle me. He’s really bad for a starting QB. He’d make a solid backup though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Can't have it both ways. If all you see is the big picture and he "got a win" today. Then 4 other times this year, he didn't get a win.... He had very little to do with this win today, you can thank Vic Fangio and his defense for that.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BeelzeBob View Post
                                We won in spite of Flacco. There’s really no logical argument otherwise.
                                What would the score had been if we scored no pts on offense?
                                I saw Brady get a Superbowl ring doing less last year in the big game.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X